We all have them. Those little things that we absolutely love, but it’s hard for us to admit in public. Well I’m doing it. I’m admitting the 10 things I love doing.
- Baseball games — eating peanuts and drinking beer at a Red Sox. It’s not a game I unless I have both. I don’t feel guilty at all, because I’ve budgeted for this in my week and I enjoy without thinking of it.
- Lifetime TV movies — give me a blanket and day of movies and I’m in heaven. You know Tori Spelling, Alyssa Milano or some other child star will be in trouble.
- Pinterest –– every Saturday I find new recipes and see what workouts folks are doing. I could spend all day on it, but instead I must set a timer so I drift the day away.
- Watching movies on airplanes — I can’t sit down and watch a movie from beginning to end without multitasking. When I travel I it’s the only time I can just park it and watch a movie.
- 80’s music — back then, there was no such thing as explicit lyrics (sorry Tipper Gore) you could listen to a song and not worry about the words. In fact you could actually understand what they were saying. Just writing that made me feel like an old lady..
- Whenever the following movies are on TV I must watch no matter where they are in the move.
- Grease (the original)
- Talladega Nights The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
- The Notebook
- Mr. and Mrs. Smith
- Pitch Perfect
- When on on the Cape fried clams — can’t resist.
- Creme Brulee I’m not a big desert person, but when there is Creme Brulee on the menu that’s my Achilles heel. I will admit it must be warm and taste off the charts or will not devore it.
- Strong man competitions — at least once a year they have them on ESPN and I’m glued!!! I think all the stuff they come up with is amazing. I mean really tossing a full keg over a pole, pulling a tractor trailer like a sled. AMAZING!! LOVE IT LOVE IT
- Binge watching reality TV shows — No judgements. Don’t ask me what day or time they come on, but if I stumble across a marathon, I’m RIVETED!!!
BONUS — Rose I went to France a few years ago and got hooked!!! I love a good Rose. Give it a try. It ain’t your Momma’s White Zinfandel.
How about you, I’ve shared, mine, now tell me yours!! There are no judgements.