"Living a healthy lifestyle will only deprive you of poor health, lethargy, and fat." -Jill Johnson
So, it’s t-minus 21 days since New Year’s when said by end of the month you were going to lose 30 pounds, workout everyday, eat nothing but salads, cure cancer and secure a ticket to Obama’s inguration.
Well how are you doing on your resoultions.Â Well this is National Healthy Weigth week. Meaning that losing 30 pounds in 1 month woudl not be considered a healthy wegith.
So here are 5 suggestions for setting a healthy weight loss goal.
- Calories in = calories out: you need to burn more calories than you consume and to lose a pound a week you need to reduce you rconsumption by 500 calories
- Make time in your day for activity — just 10 -20 minutes a day will get your heart pumping
- Change take time so don’t expect huge results overnight — there is no magic pill
- Share your goals to help go have accountability
- Give yourself permission to not be perfect
Do you have any other tips?