Join the 30 Day FitOber Fest Challenge to create healthy habits.
The aim of this challenge is to inspire you to build healthy habits that can fit into YOURS and YOUR families lifestyle. It’s free to join and at the end of the 30 days my goal is that you have a healthy living plan you that will help you to lose weight, feel great and look fabulous. Drawing on healthy topics and insights from various fitness sources you’ll have access to fitness tips, recipes, workouts and knowledge to apply to your new healthy lifestyle.
What you’ll learn:
- Understand how to build healthy meal and workouts plans
- Understand what it really takes to live a healthy lifestyle figure out what steps you need to take to make it truly a healthy habit.
- Choose the program that works best for your lifestyle
- Create a menu that you can tweak and use over and over again
- Learn how to use online tools to help you reach your fitness goals.
- Prepare to yourself to eat healthy no matter what the situation
- How to put together a workout on the fly without running, that’s not just running or walking
- Establish daily habits and routines that will ensure you stay on your new healthy lifestyle
I’m Ready! Okay, just complete the form and I’ll make sure you get an email when the challenge kickoffs on Tuesday, October 1st.
The overall goal of the program
Teach you the why and how of each step
Give you daily actions steps, that’s I’d like you to blog about, put on your Facebook page, put on my Facebook page or leave comments below.
- Provide you with resources to help you build your healthy lifestyle.
Ultimately I want you to come away from this challenge with knowledge, tools and resources to live a healthy lifestyle. This is the first time I’ve structured a challenge like this so I’m really excited to see how this goes. The initial feedback that I’ve gotten has been amazing. So.. join the fun!!!
- No purchase necessary. You do need to link to this page, tweet or Facebook each daily challenge. How else will I know you are participating.
- Plus — fitness is a team sport. By posting you will get support not only from me, but others who are taking the challenge.
- You don’t need to “blog” every day, but leave a comment about how you are doing. I know when I planned this some folks chucked some days together if they got behind.
- FitOber Fest runs from October 1st – October 31st