These past few weeks, I’ve been down under. Every morning they put out a shit ton of fresh fruits and yogurts. Let’s just say I’ve had my fill!! So delicious!! My clients are always looking for a great clean eating afternoon snack – This would be ideal especially on a hot day.
These are just my suggestions for fruit. You can feel free to mix and match your favorite fruit to make this even better! I highly recommend that you stick with an many FRESH fruits as possible and stay away from the canned fruits. Frozen fruits are okay if they don’t have any added sugars.
- 2 tbsp. fresh mint
- Juice of half a lime
- 2 tbsp. fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 cantaloupe
- 1 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup green seedless grapes
- 4 peeled and sliced kiwi
- 2 fresh peeled and sectioned mandarin oranges
- In a small bowl add the chopped mint, lime juice, orange juice and honey. Whisk well and let sit while you chop and prepare the other ingredients.
- Cut the melon in half and remove the seeds. You can simply chop it or if you are feeling fancy you can use a melon baller.
- Put all of the chopped fruit in a large bowl.
- You can pour the dressing over the fruit and toss OR you can use it as a dipping sauce
- Serve and enjoy!
Makes 2-3 servings