In this episode of FabFitTV, I talk about how to experience success consistently. This episode will help you get clear, move forward, and celebrate your wins.
With just a few shifts, you’ll start to experience the feelings of success.
What Do You Learn From This Episode
- Why you need to clearly define success.
- Why some people appear to move faster than others.
- Why you need to go below the surface, “expected” answer.
- How to keep other’s expectation out of your goals.
- Why someone else can’t define success for you.
- Why you have to set specific parameters when determining what success looks like.
- Why you need to pray for green pastures, not rain.
- Why patience is critical.
- Proof from your childhood that belief relates to success.
- How to set goals that work.
Links mentioned in this episode
Fab Fit Squad — http://www.kimbarnesjefferson.com
Social Media — Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/groups/fabfitlife/
Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/kimjeffersoncoach
Kim’s Email — squadleader[at]fabfitsquad[dot]com
My name is Kim Barnes Jefferson; I have a deep passion for guiding others towards fulfillment and success with an emphasis in fitness. I teach busy professional women to stop the extreme dieting/training merry-go-round and start giving themselves permission to live a healthy live without deprivation and guilt.
I can be found most days hanging out in my Facebook Group Women Who Thrive. It’s a place for women who are done whining and are ready to get shit done and stop struggling with where they â€œshouldâ€ be or what the they â€œshouldâ€ be doing to live a healthy lifestyle.Â This is a place where you will learn how to take consistent action while feeling confident in what to eat and when.
If you are looking to unleash your feel power and not be ruled by your food choices and want to love what you see in the mirror. Youâ€™ve found your tribe.
Will you join us?