In this episode of FabFitTV, Kim Barnes Jefferson delivers tips on how to break free of the diet mindset and set goals you don’t give up on. Fear of failure will no longer stop you when you have a real plan.
What Do You Learn From This Episode
- Why most people give up on their goals.
- How many people really stick with their goals.
- Why you need to stop the perpetual reboot.
- Why your health goals depend on your why.
- How to get a quick, 30-day win.
- The SMART way to set goals
- The best timelines for setting goals.
- Why you need to write down your goals with pen and paper.
- How reverse engineer your goals
- Why you need a personal contract.
- How to kill the big swing in your health goals.
Links mentioned in this episode
Fab Fit Squad — https://www.kimbarnesjefferson.com
Social Media — Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/groups/fabfitlife/
Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/fabfitsquad/
Kim’s Email– squadleader[at]fabfitsquad[dot]com
Simon Sinek Start with Why — https://youtu.be/IPYeCltXpxw
My name is Kim Barnes Jefferson; I have a deep passion for guiding others towards fulfillment and success with an emphasis in fitness. I teach busy professional women to stop the extreme dieting/training merry-go-round and start giving themselves permission to live a healthy live without deprivation and guilt.
I can be found most days hanging out in my Facebook Group Women Who Thrive. It’s a place for women who are done whining and are ready to get shit done and stop struggling with where they “should” be or what the they “should” be doing to live a healthy lifestyle. This is a place where you will learn how to take consistent action while feeling confident in what to eat and when.
If you are looking to unleash your feel power and not be ruled by your food choices and want to love what you see in the mirror. You’ve found your tribe.
Will you join us’