I help you move past fear to reach your goals. We all experience fear and sometimes we let it stop us from taking action.
This episode will help you get moving . With just a few shifts, you’ll start to experience the feelings of success.
What Do You Learn From This Episode Replay
- How fear keeps us from taking action.
- Why the pursuit of perfection is stopping your progress.
- How to get out of your own way.
- How to keep going even when the goal seems elusive.
- The truth buying your way to a healthy life.
- Why the work is necessary.
- Why it takes doing things differently.
- How to flip your story.
- How to create your own Vegas-style “Big Sports Book”.
- Why you need fail fast.
- Why you should go for the small wins.
- How to become the best version of you.
- How to use your past to guide your future success.
Links mentioned in this episode
Fab Fit Squad — http://www.kimbarnesjefferson.com
Social Media — Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/groups/fabfitlife/
Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/kimjeffersoncoach
Kim’s Email — squadleader[at]fabfitsquad[dot]com
My name is Kim Barnes Jefferson; I have a deep passion for guiding others towards fulfillment and success with an emphasis in fitness. I teach busy professional women to stop the extreme dieting/training merry-go-round and start giving themselves permission to live a healthy live without deprivation and guilt.
I can be found most days hanging out in my Facebook Group Women Who Thrive. It’s a place for women who are done whining and are ready to get shit done and stop struggling with where they â€œshouldâ€ be or what the they â€œshouldâ€ be doing to live a healthy lifestyle.Â This is a place where you will learn how to take consistent action while feeling confident in what to eat and when.
If you are looking to unleash your feel power and not be ruled by your food choices and want to love what you see in the mirror. Youâ€™ve found your tribe.
Will you join us?