This is a labor of love and has been a labor of love for quite some time. I’ve been thinking about this for years and it’s been a process that I have been not only experiencing but working through as well. Several years ago, I found myself struggling with unexplained weight gain which led to belly fat. I really needed to take a deep dive as to what was going on with my body and what was causing belly fat. So, because of this, I have spent the past few years working towards reversing what was going on. Let me tell you, nothing is more frustrating than doing ALL the right things and NOTHING is working! So… If this sounds like you, keep reading because we are going to take a deep dive into my new program called Cracking The Belly Fat Code and if you are someone who is looking to get rid of belly fat, then this is for you!
- 3 Reasons Why You Feel Stuck| 175
- Using Math to Overcome Overeating| 174
- How To Avoid Diet Boredom| 173
- How To Evolve Your Fitness Through The Years|172
- Cracking The Belly Fat Code||1104
- Belly Fat Code Overview| 171
- Hallmark Movies and Dieting?: What do they have in Common| 1028
- Are You Ready To Beat Your All Or Nothing Mindset? | 170
- Fat Loss VS Weight Loss: What's The Difference?|021
- How I Improved My Menopause Story| 167
- Hidden Toxins In Our Bodies Mystery Revealed|168
- What Every Women Should Know About Menopause|167
- Menopause Myths Part 2| 0930
- Do You Want To Know More About Macros| 166
- 8 Common Myths About Menopause Part 1
- What Causes Belly Fat In Women Over 40?|
- What Women Over 40 Ought to Know About Protein| 0916
- Are You Ready To Give Up The Busy Badge? |164
- Do you Want to Know About Unexplained Weight |0909
- 3 Reasons to Stop Trying To Do Everything| 163
- Are You Ready To Let Go Of Control? ||0903
- Do You Need To Press LIfe's Pause Button|162
- What exactly is healthy aging? |161
- Powerlifting It's Easy If You Do It Smart||160
- Are You Ready To Survive The Dog Days Of Summer||0812
- Are You Ready To Find The Courage To Change |159
- Three Powerful Tips for Women Over 40 Who Want to Make a Change| 0805
- Do you want to break from diet culture| 158
- 6 Nutritional Myths That Must Die| 0729
- What is Accountability and Why Do You Need It Show |156
- 3 Simple Steps to Becoming More Consistent, Over 40|011
- What is Accountability and Why Do You Need It| 156
- Fitness Lessons I've Learned Over the Years
- How To Avoid The Shame Spiral and Make Peace With Your Body| 155
- What To Do When You Fall Off The Diet Wagon|0708
- 6 Steps To Making A Change In Your Health| 154
- How Long Does It Take To Get Fit?|0701
- Client Testimonial: Thank you for teaching me balance|153
- Are You Working On Your Mindset| 0624
- Do You Know What Brings You Joy?|152
- How Do You Know What To Eat? |6
- How to focus on the little things and get results| 151
- Why Women Over 40 Need To Strength Train| 5
- You Are Enough| 150
- Stress Free Summer Masterclass
- Making Time for Self-Care (Even if you’re Super-Busy
- What To Do When Your Diet Stops Working| 149
- Want To Lose Weight? Manage Your Stress | 0527
- How To Have A Stress Free Summer| 148
- Sleeping the 1st big rock
- How To Talk To Your Kids About Weight | 147
- Are you ready to break up with your diet mindset? |146
- The 4 Steps To Consistency Over 40 | 0506
- 5 tips to get ready for summer over 40| 145
- Consistency Is King Over 40 | 0429
- Why you need mobility and strength| 144
- You Can't Always Be On A Diet | 0422
- Why Are You Really Dieting? | 143
- You Can't Do It On Your Own| 0415
- How To Stop Letting Self Doubt Hold You Back|142
- Stop Trying to Be 30 | 141
- Stop Trying To Be 30 | 5
- The 4 Ms Method | 0327
- The Power of Movement | 0324
- How Exercise Effects Your Metabolism| 0327
- Katie Veazie Strength Training Builds Confidence | 140
- Are You Working Out Too Much? | 4
- Is Self Care Bull Sh*t? | 139
- You don't have to spend hours in the gym to see results! | 2
- Creating A Sustainable Healthy Life Over 40 | 138
- I Must Workout Hard To Get Results
- Workouts Don't Need To Crush You Kim| 137
- Why Do I Feel So Behind
- The Secrets To Getting Better Results With A Coach| 136
- Client Testimonial: The Power of Mindset| 135
- The Power Of A Flexible Metabolism| 134
- How to make exercise a habit Kim | 133
- How To Reset Your Wellness| 132
- Client Testimonial: How To Trust Your Journey| 131
- What Makes A Great Fitness Coach| 130
- Are You Ready To Stop Making These Nutrition Mistakes? |129
- The 10 Fitness Mistakes You are Making| 128
- Client Testimonial: I finally had a weight loss strategy|127
- It's possible to have balance in life| 126
- 6 keys to struggle free weight loss| 125
- How To Find Your Blind Spots |124
- Client Testimonial -- How To Find Your Blind Spots |123
- Secrets To Crushing Your Weight Loss Goals| 122
- Is it Possible To Eat In Moderation| 121
- What Every Women Ought To Know About ANXIETY| 120
- Focus on Process Goals To Get What You Want
- 10 Days To Reboot and Refocus -- Creating a Wellness Vision
- What Makes A Great Workout For Women Over 40 | 119
- Client testimonial Staying Fit For Life| 118
- You can be stress free even if you are a stress ball|117
- Strategy: The Secret To Weight Loss| 116
- The Secret To Finding Your Happiness| 115
- Client Testimonial: Even Coaches Need A Coach|114
- Are You Ready To Improve Your Sex Life | 113
- Accountability Is The Key To Weight Loss Success|112
- Tips About AGING PARENTS You Need To Know| 111
- Client testimonial: Are you ready to have more energy? |110
- Are You Ready To Become Consistent With Your Health| 109
- Are You Ready To Dominate Your Weight Loss Fundamentals| 108
- Changing Your Mindset Can Help You Easily Lose Weight|107
- Setting boundaries is the key to finding balance| 106
- Are You Ready To Take Control Of Your Struggling Marriage| 105
- are you ready to focus on your weight loss| 104
- Here's What To Do To Build Confidence, Faith and Belief|103
- Why You Need To Practice Patience To Achieve Your Goals|102
- If You Hate Cooking Its Time To Start Creating Automatic Meals|101
- There Will Always Be Challenges To Overcome| 100
- Are You Ready To Get Out Of Your Own Way| 99
- Start Losing Weight Taking These 2 Steps|98
- Here is What You Should Do For Injury Prevention |97
- You're About To Discover The Keys to Sustainable Weight Loss|96
- Breathwork It's Easy If You Do Just Start | 95
- Are You Ready To Bust Your Weight Loss Plateau? |94
- The Secrets Your Fitness Personality Reveal About How To Lose Weight |93
- There are 5 stages to change your unhealthy behaviors| 92
- Weight Loss Principles Are Easy If You Just Do It Smart|91
- To Women Over 40 Who Want To Beat Life Challenges But Can't Get Started |90
- What Every Women Needs to Know About Toxic Relationships|89
- Who Else Wants To Be Consistent With Their Health? |88
- How a 40 something quickly and easily loses weight| 87
- How do You Shift Your Hardcore Fitness Identity| 86
- How Your Mindset Improves Your Body|85
- Your Key To Fitness Success: Movement| 84
- are your healthy living rules are affecting your progress| 83
- Are You Ready For A Mindset Overhaul?| 82
- Yes You Can Learn To Eat Intuitively | 81
- How to Really Start To Use Accountability For Your Health|80
- The Secrets To Tracking Your Food | 79
- Who Else Wants To Be Successful With TALKING TO Their DAUGHTER about dieting | 78
- To Women Who Want To Lose Weight But Can’t' Get Started| 76
- Who else wants to balance their hormones naturally | 76
- What's One Thing I Wish I Knew When I Started Working Out |75
- Boost Your Habits With These Tips
- Do You Want To Eat A More Plant Based Diet| 74
- Are You Ready To Reset Your Wellness | 72
- Are you tired of overeating? Do You want to find food freedom? | 72
- Don't Just Sit There Start using these 4 Pillars Of Weight Loss|70
- How To Do Self Care And Not Feel Guilty| 70
- Strength Training Myths Women Over 40 Need To Stop Believing| 69
- Who Else Wants To Know The Mystery Behind Pelvic Floor? | 68
- Here's What Every 40-Something Needs To Know About Strength Training| 67
- The Secret To Overcoming Adversity| 66
- Crush Your Cravings
- How To Create A Healthy Routine In A New Normal | 64
- Who Else Wants To Know The Mystery Behind Self Trust| 63
- Ways to change your behavior that virtually no one knows about|62
- Alcohol and Weight Loss How To Keep It Simple |61
- Healing Your Relationship With Food | 60
- Can you jumpstart your metabolism| 59
- Quick and Easy Ways To Beat Burnout | 58
- Why Your Really Need Courage | 57
- The Power Of A Daily Routine| 56
- You Are Your Habits | 55
- Stop Spinning Your Wheels And Start Practicing Patience|54
- The Secrets To Living A Lean Life | 53
- Adults Friends Made Easy What You Need To Know| 51
- What Does Taking Radical Responsibility Really Mean| 51
- Are You Ready to Get and Keep Your Fitness Motivation?|50
- Are You Ready To Break Up With Overtraining? |49
- Apply These Techniques To Increase Your Hydration | 48
- You Are Divorced Now What | 47
- Are You Ready To Have A Good Night Sleep | 45
- What The Heck Are Essential Oils|44
- The Best Ways to Streamline Your Nutrition |42
- What You Need to Know About Meal Prep| 46
- 10 Habits Holding You Back From Success| 42
- What You Need To Know About Self Discipline |41
- Don't Be Fooled You Do Need An Estate Plan | 40
- What You Really Need To Know About Self-Care | 39
- Is it time to question your relationship with alcohol | 38
- how to easily get your act together and be healthy|37
- How To Dethrone Your Inner Mean Girl | 36
- How It's Possible To Be Healthier In 90 Days |35
- Why REPS Is The Only Skill You Really Need| 34
- Want A Healthier Life? Focus On Mindset | 33
- How To Break Up With Body and Food Obsession | 32
- How To Explore Spirituality |31
- 9 Reasons Why You Are Stuck and What To Do About It| 30
- Are You Ready To Stop Dating Mr. Wrong | 29
- Apply These Tips To Master Your Nutrition | 28
- The Power Of Quality Movement | 27
- 4 Alternatives To Dieting |26
- How To Own Your Body and Your Style | 25
- Are You Ready For Life To Feel Effortless | 24
- Creating A Wellness Vision That Gets Results | 23
- How To Start Keeping It Real | 22
- The Ugly Truth About The Pill | 21
- Easy Ways to CRUSH the Year End Slump| 20
- How To Follow Your Travel Dreams
- Secrets To Beginning Exercise Quickly And Efficiently | 18
- Who Else Wants To Figure Out Menopause | 16
- Now You Can Discover Secret Ways To Stop Stressing That You Won't Hear Anywhere Else | 15
- To Women Who Want To Learn Healthy Discipline | 14
- A New Way To Create Success | 13
- Want Big Results Build Small Healthy Habits | 12
- 7 Steps To Getting Healthy And Staying On Track
- Food Has No Control Over You | 10
- Are You Ready To Pay Off Debt Without Struggling?
- To Women Who Want To Live More Mindfully, But Can't Get Started | 8
- What Every Momma Needs To Know About Being An Empty Nester | 7
- The Secret To Effortless Weightloss Revealed | 6
- To Women Who Are Too Busy To Get Healthy | 5
- What Every Women Ought To Know About Moderation | 4
- Discover The Secrets To Healing Metabolic Damage with Natalie Newhart |3
- Easiest Way To Create Lasting Habits | 2
- What is Fit Girl Magic
- Being a Healthy 40 Something Today with Esther Blum|1
- LIve Coaching Call: Food Teleconference
- Fabulous Fit Squad Book Review -- Why Diets Are Failing Us
- 50 Ways to Soothe Without Food
- Little Book Of Thin -- Fabulous Fit Squad
- Can I Be A Yummy Mummy?
- Hungry For Change
- Fabulous Fit Squad -- Cavewomen Don't Get Fat
- Book Review: Crazy Sexy Diet
Who is this coaching program for?
This coaching program is really for women over 40 to tackle belly fat. This group program isn’t a one size fits all thing either! Everyone is different and going through their own thing. So, you will learn how you can apply this information to your life and how you can take it based on what is going on with you in your life! This is not for everyone. This is for the women who have gotten results in the past but hit 40 and their body is like NOPE!!
I do know you will get results with this; I cannot guarantee it will be 2 weeks or 2 months, but I know that by working together over the 12 weeks, you are going to develop amazing habits that will lead to routines and that is where you are going to find effortless weight loss and the belly fat will dissipate. Then… you’ll understand how to navigate your life! This is what cracking the belly fat code is.
I am taking only 50 women on this 12-week coaching program designed to go through my 3-step framework, help them better understand their attitude toward weight loss, and how to prepare for staying on the course because shit does go wrong! And then we will learn how to consistently apply your effort for life! We will be together for 90 days, but you will have the plan for day 91 and day 201.
I want this to be a small intimate container, I always work with small groups. I don’t ever want you to feel like another image on a zoom screen or another name in a Facebook group trying to get my attention. I limited this group size so that every woman feels seen and supported through this journey. I want it to be, so you feel like I know you!
How the program works!
When you are accepted into the belly fat code, there will be an intake form. By doing this, I can understand what it is you are trying to accomplish. You will learn what the curriculum is, and I will make sure to weave that information you gave me into the curriculum, so that way we know where you are now and the different information you want to learn during our time together. We’ll create a personal plan for you based on the curriculum and that way you can benefit from personal coaching as well as the group environment. Every member who is a part of the group will get one 20-minute call a month with me and you will get 3 of them throughout the program.
In cracking the belly fat code you are going to interact with me in 4 different ways!
1. Through our kick-off call.
2. Each month we are going to have 1-on-1 calls. – But you don’t have to wait for next month’s calls to go over your goals, your successes, what worked, and what didn’t….
3. You will have access to the Facebook group, or you can shoot me an email whenever you need to.
4. We will have weekly calls to work through the monthly module that we are working on. Where we can go over questions at the end of calls or you can put them on Facebook or email!
Each month we will do a focus based on the belly fat curriculum. The 3 pillars of the belly fat code.
Pillar One – Our Choices.
Our choice starts with our mindset and there are different types of mindsets. Do you have the mindset that this is how life is supposed to be, this is how life is? Or do you have a rigid mindset, and you have to do it a certain way… this is how it has to be. We have to look at those mindsets and how they affect our choices. We have to respect our roadblocks and figure out what are some of the things that always pop up for us when we start something. (Work? Kids? Schedule? Sports? Aging parents?) What pops up so we can have this IF-THEN thinking?
If you don’t have a good mindset, whatever strategy I give you won’t work. Focus on that mindset and then work into the choices.
What are the choices you are making with food? How does your food have to change as we move into this 40-something body? – Always making sure we are not hungry, have great energy, cravings in check, mood great, and sleeping like a champ!
What are your choices around exercising? Have you been doing the same exercises for decades? Maybe some of you are good at exercising and others are just like I can’t do it the same as I did in my 30s and 40s. Where do you prioritize your time when it comes to exercise? Are you on the other side of this and overtraining and your body just doesn’t want to deliver?
How is your stress? I was a recovering stress ball, so I have been there. Let’s look at the ways that we can manage our stress throughout the day. And are you sleeping? This can go hand in hand with stress. Stress management and sleep are 2 of the low-hanging fruits for a lot of people.
Pillar Two – Code
This is where we start to create strong habits. These are realistic habits for YOU! Not should habits. This is a change of behavior and without behavior change, nothing else matters. Can you do this for 30 days? Can you do this for longer? This is where we will begin to create and focus on the processes that will ultimately drive the behaviors we are seeking.
Pillar Three – Our Non-negotiables.
Creating your non-negotiables in life so that no matter where I am in life, we don’t have to focus on “dieting”. It’s just something I do. Many of you know I have 3 non-negotiables. Move my body for 30 minutes a day, eat a big ass salad every day – gets me my fiber and protein and I get 7 hours of sleep every night.
We have to make them so simple and easy so that I can put them into my life easily!! I want to work on commitment and consistency with you guys! It’s the piece where everyone is like IT’LL COME! I’ll do it! I’ll just use willpower! I’ll just use motivation!
Here is where we start to figure out what is going on. I want to look at 90-day chunks and see what is going on each month. Are you traveling? Is it the holidays? Maybe it’s not a good time for you? How do you honor your health without tapping out? If I do stumble, how do I learn from that failure? How do I ultimately make this lifestyle a healthy routine? How do you scale back if you come to me with this all-or-nothing routine? Because we don’t need to do all the things at once. Think of it as the tortoise and the hare! I would rather you be tortoises than hares! Slow and steady wins the race!
What you get!
Each week we will meet as a group and go over some piece of the curriculum as well as incorporate many of the things you brought to me. This is what I am trying to achieve over the course of the 90 days so I can say “Okay, this is how you will apply it to this!” That way you can see where you can plug in some of the holes in your process.
At the end of each weekly call, I am available for personal coaching. I am here to help support you as you go through this, plus any questions you may have about the curriculum or anything else that may be happening in your life. This is my path of the separate 1-on-1 calls.
I will alternate days of the week for the group calls so as many of you can hop on the live as possible, but of course, the calls will always be recorded and available in your private portal so you can watch them when you have time!
I then give you access to a private Facebook group, but if you don’t have Facebook that’s okay. You can access me through this app called Volley where you can leave voice messages or videos for me as well. And of course, I am always available via email!
Then on top of all of this, you will have access to my Fit Girl Magic Society. My monthly group coaching program. I have recipes in there, workouts, a monthly podcast, and some monthly challenges. So, you will have access to that on top of this entire program!
If this sounds amazing, enrollment starts November 7th! Be sure to start to apply for the program then so that you don’t miss out! And if you are reading this past our start date, be sure to just add yourself to my waitlist for our next round of this which will be in the Spring of 2023!
Cracking The Belly Fat Code MASTERCLASS: