Kim Barnes Jefferson is joined by Stephanie Troy. Together they deliver tips on how to break free of the chaos of the day and tune in to the needs of your on in this episode of FabFitTV.
What Do You Learn From This Episode
- The connection between your mental health and digestive health.
- The truth about IBS (irritable bowel syndrome).
- Why it takes more than the BRAT diet to reboot your body.
- The shortcomings of Western Medicine.
- What serotonin and dopamine do for you and how your lifestyle may be stopping them’
- What your feelings have to do with your gut health’
- Why you need to be comfortable being uncomfortable.
- How journaling can make your more mindful with your eating habits.
- How sitting in stillness can help you get more in touch with your body.
- Two types of eastern medicine that can help you understand what’s going on with your body.Links mentioned in this episode
Women Who Thrive
Kim’s Email — squadleader[at]fabfitsquad[dot]com
How to get in touch with Stephanie:
Your Whole Healing Website
Stephanie’s email –
Your Whole Healing Contact Number – 617-702-4640