Kim Barnes Jefferson is joined by Stephanie Troy. Together they Â deliver tips on how to break free of the chaos of the day and tune in to the needs of your on in this episode of FabFitTV. Â
What Do You Learn From This Episode
- The connection between your mental health and digestive health.
- The truth about IBS (irritable bowel syndrome).
- Why it takes more than the BRAT diet to reboot your body.
- The shortcomings of Western Medicine.
- What serotonin and dopamine do for you and how your lifestyle may be stopping them?
- What your feelings have to do with your gut health?
- Why you need to be comfortable being uncomfortable.
- How journaling can make your more mindful with your eating habits.
- How sitting in stillness can help you get more in touch with your body.
- Two types of eastern medicine that can help you understand what’s going on with your body.Links mentioned in this episode
Women Who Thrive
Kim’s Email — squadleader[at]fabfitsquad[dot]com
How to get in touch with Stephanie:
Your Whole Healing Website
Stephanie’s email –
Your Whole Healing Contact Number – 617-702-4640