Tweet ” Mmmm. What’s not to love in this chocolate coconut banana snack #recipe'”]
Cocoa powder is a great way to help with that chocolate craving without adding a lot of calories. Of course you need a bit of sweetness to go with it which is why this recipe also includes bananas and a bit of coconut! These are a favorite at parties and with kids as well. They take minutes to make so you’ll want to keep the ingredients on hand after the first time you make them.
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp. toasted coconut
- (Optional) Chocolate syrup for drizzle
- Put the cocoa powder on one small plate and the coconut on another.
- Cut the banana in several thick slices. Cut at a 45 degree angle to create longer slices.
- Roll the outside edges in the cocoa powder. Shake the excess off carefully.
- Dip the top and bottom in the toasted coconut.
- If there is any remaining coconut, sprinkle it on the top of the slices.
- (Optional) Drizzle a little bit of chocolate syrup over the top.
Here are 2 other tips
I love me some Isadelights. Just 2 give you just the sweet treat you need.
I also use this cocoa powder