In this episode, Coach Kim Barnes Jefferson is teaching you how to have a successful, healthy lifestyle by creating a flexible structure.
What Do You Learn From This Episode
1. The quickest way to get other people to support you
2. How to take the first step out of your comfort zone
3. Why you don't need to try to hit a homerun every time
4. Why you need to focus on quick wins to be successful
5. Why lack of willpower isn’t your problem
6. How my clients handle life successfully
7. How to give up the spray-and-pray method .
8. The five step success process that will bring you real results
Links mentioned in this episode
I have a deep passion for guiding others towards fulfillment and success with an emphasis in fitness. I teach busy professional women to stop the extreme dieting/training
merry-go-round and start giving themselves permission to live a healthy live without deprivation and guilt.
I can be found most days hanging out in my Facebook Group The Reality Diet a place for women who are done whining and are ready to get shit done and stop
struggling with where they “should” be or what the they “should” be doing to live a healthy lifestyle. This is a place where you will learn how to take consistent action while feeling
confident in what to eat and when.
If you are looking to unleash your feel power and not be ruled by your food choices and want to love what you see in the mirror. You’ve found your tribe.
Will you join us’