Here are 6 ways to truly jumpstart fat loss.
- Eat Breakfast — I know for most that’s pretty obvious, but you’d be surprised how many people don’t. Also make sure you are eating breakfast within 30 min of waking.
- Drink Water — Water flushes out our systems. Drinking a big glass of water whenever you feel hungry and before a meal or snack fills the stomach briefly and makes you feel fuller and stop eating sooner. Hunger is often confused with thirst.
- Eat Frequent Meals — You’ll want to keep your metabolism fueled so you’ll want to eat every 2-4 hours. Depending upon when you get up in the morning you’ll want to eat at least 5-6 meals.
- Strength training — When you strength train, your metabolism for up to 38 hours after the workout. Strength training coupled with diet and cardio burns fat far more than cardio and diet alone.
- Post workout nutrition — Within 30 min of strength training you will want to eat a protein and a fast acting carb. I will go into more detail later in the program as to why this is important.
- Green tea — This must be fresh, it can’t be the pre-bottled kind. You can’t take it in a pill form. Green tea, helps to slow down digestive enzymes. It must be at the perfect temperature 140Â°F – 150Â°F. BTW — It doesnâ€™t suppress your appetite.
- Drink a 1/2 gallon of water — you can add lemon or other fruits to it to give it a little more flavor. Sorry coffee doesn’t count.
- Eat 5-6 meals today.
Donâ€™t forget Leave a comment below.Â Write a facebook post on the Fabulous Fit Squad.Â If you have a personal blog, write a blog post. Make sure you link back to the site so we can cheer you on and hold you accountable.
Just joining now?? Donâ€™t worry you can catch up.
Day 1 â€” Intro the challenge
Day 2 â€” Getting your mind straightÂ
Day 3 â€” Goal settingÂ
Day 4 â€” Whatâ€™s on your plate
Day 5 â€” Lift
Day 6 â€” Cardio
Day 7 â€” Living on your own terms
Day 8 â€” Rest day
DayÂ 9 — Forming a habit
Day 10 — Just Breathe