Now. when you hear this you like what are you talking about. Over the past 2 years I’ve spent time working on mine. So. here’s a peak into me. Three years ago I was
working slaving for a corporate gym burning the candle at both ends. One day I was like what am I doing. I’m exhausted, I’m giving them 60% of my money and they still want more. What else could I give? Umm.. my notice.Â My WHY — I wanted to be happier, less tired, go vacation with my husband with it not be the “right time” be appreciated for me hard work. I scaled back my time at gym and started working for myself training clients online. I was — less tired, had more energy and was HAPPIER! I was doing what I wanted to do — servicing clients.Â What made me snap was my WHY! I started training becasue I wanted to help folks lose weight and get healthy. I didn’t want to hit quotas, if I wanted to do that I would have stayed in sales in corporate America. So.. let’s get down to today’s lesson.
- What’s your WHY?
- We’ve talked about a number of different mindset and motivational ideas, but really WHY are you looking to get healthier?
- Why are you looking to make a change?
- Who supports my success?
- Who needs me to succeed?
- Why now?
- Is my why big enough?
People who know their “why” will make their dreams come true. At times you may look in the mirror and think to yourself, I can’t do this, this is where you borrow belief. Allow yourself to be taught.
Today’s a assignment is a little tough. We are rapidly reaching the end of our time together so — I need to make sure I get it all in.
- Decide what you want?
- Where do you want to by the end of the year?
- What is your why?
- So deep and meaningful that it makes you want to move any obstacle to make your goals happen
- Solid game plan
- When we set goals at the beginning of this challenge where they solid? Can you measure how far you have come?
- Are your goals should be on paper!
- Your goals should be posted someplace you can see every day to remind you of where you are going!
- You can’t do just say I’ll try. You need to commit.
- Are you willing to commit to be in a different place 12 months for now?
- Personal Development
- Become a student of a healthy lifestyle
- Invest in coaching to help you get over your hurdles
- Invest time in reading and learning about health and fitness
- Invest in researching the best foods for you and your family
- What’s you holding you back
- Here is where you put the Hairy Eyeball of Truth
Don’t wait for someone else to to create what you want! In the words of Nike — Just Do It!! Another good blog post, Make Yourself! Love’d the Nike campaign.
Donâ€™t forget Leave a comment below.Â Write a facebook post on the Fabulous Fit Squad.Â If you have a personal blog, write a blog post. Make sure you link back to the site so we can cheer you on and hold you accountable.
Just joining now?? Donâ€™t worry you can catch up.
Day 1 â€” Intro the challenge
Day 2 â€” Getting your mind straightÂ
Day 3 â€” Goal settingÂ
Day 4 â€” Whatâ€™s on your plate
Day 5 â€” Lift
Day 6 â€” Cardio
Day 7 â€” Living on your own terms
Day 8 â€” Rest day
DayÂ 9 â€” Forming a habit
Day 10 â€” Just Breathe
Day 11 â€” Fat loss secrets revealed
Day 12 â€” Can you pinch an inch
Day 13 â€” Dedicated and FocusedÂ
Day 14 â€” Doubt
Day 15 â€” Rewards and Consequences
Day 16 â€” Damn Hormones
Day 17 â€” Pre and Post Workout Meals
Day 18 â€” Successful Weight Loss
Day 19 â€” Know Before You Go
Day 20 â€” Courage and Strength
Day 21 â€” You Canâ€™t Out Run A Bad Diet
Day 22 â€” 10 Days To Go!
Day 23 To Cleanse Or Not Cleanse
Day 24 The Power Of Sleep