Now. when you hear this you like what are you talking about. Over the past 2 years I’ve spent time working on mine. So. here’s a peak into me. Three years ago I was
working slaving for a corporate gym burning the candle at both ends. One day I was like what am I doing. I’m exhausted, I’m giving them 60% of my money and they still want more. What else could I give’ Umm.. my notice. My WHY — I wanted to be happier, less tired, go vacation with my husband with it not be the “right time” be appreciated for me hard work. I scaled back my time at gym and started working for myself training clients online. I was — less tired, had more energy and was HAPPIER! I was doing what I wanted to do — servicing clients. What made me snap was my WHY! I started training becasue I wanted to help folks lose weight and get healthy. I didn’t want to hit quotas, if I wanted to do that I would have stayed in sales in corporate America. So.. let’s get down to today’s lesson.
- What’s your WHY’
- We’ve talked about a number of different mindset and motivational ideas, but really WHY are you looking to get healthier’
- Why are you looking to make a change’
- Who supports my success’
- Who needs me to succeed’
- Why now’
- Is my why big enough’
People who know their “why” will make their dreams come true. At times you may look in the mirror and think to yourself, I can’t do this, this is where you borrow belief. Allow yourself to be taught.
Today’s a assignment is a little tough. We are rapidly reaching the end of our time together so — I need to make sure I get it all in.
- Decide what you want’
- Where do you want to by the end of the year’
- What is your why’
- So deep and meaningful that it makes you want to move any obstacle to make your goals happen
- Solid game plan
- When we set goals at the beginning of this challenge where they solid’ Can you measure how far you have come’
- Are your goals should be on paper!
- Your goals should be posted someplace you can see every day to remind you of where you are going!
- You can’t do just say I’ll try. You need to commit.
- Are you willing to commit to be in a different place 12 months for now’
- Personal Development
- Become a student of a healthy lifestyle
- Invest in coaching to help you get over your hurdles
- Invest time in reading and learning about health and fitness
- Invest in researching the best foods for you and your family
- What’s you holding you back
- Here is where you put the Hairy Eyeball of Truth
Don’t wait for someone else to to create what you want! In the words of Nike — Just Do It!! Another good blog post, Make Yourself! Love’d the Nike campaign.
Don’t forget Leave a comment below. Write a facebook post on the Fabulous Fit Squad. If you have a personal blog, write a blog post. Make sure you link back to the site so we can cheer you on and hold you accountable.
Just joining now” Don’t worry you can catch up.
Day 1 — Intro the challenge
Day 2 — Getting your mind straight
Day 3 — Goal setting
Day 4 — What’s on your plate
Day 5 — Lift
Day 6 — Cardio
Day 7 — Living on your own terms
Day 8 — Rest day
Day 9 — Forming a habit
Day 10 — Just Breathe
Day 11 — Fat loss secrets revealed
Day 12 — Can you pinch an inch
Day 13 — Dedicated and Focused
Day 14 — Doubt
Day 15 — Rewards and Consequences
Day 16 — Damn Hormones
Day 17 — Pre and Post Workout Meals
Day 18 — Successful Weight Loss
Day 19 — Know Before You Go
Day 20 — Courage and Strength
Day 21 — You Can’t Out Run A Bad Diet
Day 22 — 10 Days To Go!
Day 23 To Cleanse Or Not Cleanse
Day 24 The Power Of Sleep
Decide what you want? I want to be at my pre baby body weight.
Where do you want to by the end of the year? 1/4 to 1/2 way there
What is your why? My why is my children. I’ve had them in my mid to late 30’s and want to be healthy and active for them.
When we set goals at the beginning of this challenge where they solid? Yes
Can you measure how far you have come? This challenge had put me back on track plus I actually implemented new habits.
Are your goals should be on paper!
Your goals should be posted someplace you can see every day to remind you. I need to do this still. My homework today.
Are you willing to commit to be in a different place 12 months for now? Yes
@michele you on fire!! Keep pushing forward. Tiny steps each day lead to big movements 12 months from now.