Now. when you hear this you like what are you talking about. Over the past 2 years I’ve spent time working on mine. So. here’s a peak into me. Three years ago I was
working slaving for a corporate gym burning the candle at both ends. One day I was like what am I doing. I’m exhausted, I’m giving them 60% of my money and they still want more. What else could I give’ Umm.. my notice. My WHY — I wanted to be happier, less tired, go vacation with my husband with it not be the “right time” be appreciated for me hard work. I scaled back my time at gym and started working for myself training clients online. I was — less tired, had more energy and was HAPPIER! I was doing what I wanted to do — servicing clients. What made me snap was my WHY! I started training becasue I wanted to help folks lose weight and get healthy. I didn’t want to hit quotas, if I wanted to do that I would have stayed in sales in corporate America. So.. let’s get down to today’s lesson.
- What’s your WHY’
- We’ve talked about a number of different mindset and motivational ideas, but really WHY are you looking to get healthier’
- Why are you looking to make a change’
- Who supports my success’
- Who needs me to succeed’
- Why now’
- Is my why big enough’
People who know their “why” will make their dreams come true. At times you may look in the mirror and think to yourself, I can’t do this, this is where you borrow belief. Allow yourself to be taught.
Today’s a assignment is a little tough. We are rapidly reaching the end of our time together so — I need to make sure I get it all in.
- Decide what you want’
- Where do you want to by the end of the year’
- What is your why’
- So deep and meaningful that it makes you want to move any obstacle to make your goals happen
- Solid game plan
- When we set goals at the beginning of this challenge where they solid’ Can you measure how far you have come’
- Are your goals should be on paper!
- Your goals should be posted someplace you can see every day to remind you of where you are going!
- You can’t do just say I’ll try. You need to commit.
- Are you willing to commit to be in a different place 12 months for now’
- Personal Development
- Become a student of a healthy lifestyle
- Invest in coaching to help you get over your hurdles
- Invest time in reading and learning about health and fitness
- Invest in researching the best foods for you and your family
- What’s you holding you back
- Here is where you put the Hairy Eyeball of Truth
Don’t wait for someone else to to create what you want! In the words of Nike — Just Do It!! Another good blog post, Make Yourself! Love’d the Nike campaign.
Don’t forget Leave a comment below. Write a facebook post on the Fabulous Fit Squad. If you have a personal blog, write a blog post. Make sure you link back to the site so we can cheer you on and hold you accountable.
Just joining now” Don’t worry you can catch up.
Day 1 — Intro the challenge
Day 2 — Getting your mind straight
Day 3 — Goal setting
Day 4 — What’s on your plate
Day 5 — Lift
Day 6 — Cardio
Day 7 — Living on your own terms
Day 8 — Rest day
Day 9 — Forming a habit
Day 10 — Just Breathe
Day 11 — Fat loss secrets revealed
Day 12 — Can you pinch an inch
Day 13 — Dedicated and Focused
Day 14 — Doubt
Day 15 — Rewards and Consequences
Day 16 — Damn Hormones
Day 17 — Pre and Post Workout Meals
Day 18 — Successful Weight Loss
Day 19 — Know Before You Go
Day 20 — Courage and Strength
Day 21 — You Can’t Out Run A Bad Diet
Day 22 — 10 Days To Go!
Day 23 To Cleanse Or Not Cleanse
Day 24 The Power Of Sleep