Okay — that’s a old school Dr. Dre song, but I love it none the less! We are 30 days into our challenge we have 1 more day and I want to do another check in to see where you are now!!
Are you stuck in a rut or are you like Stella and you’ve found your groove! Here’s a quick test.
You’ve found your groove if you:
- Feel awesome after a workout
- started to feel less stressed
- have seen your mood has improved
- don’t stress about what to eat
- don’t stress about your workouts
- head to the gym instead of the couch and you no longer think its a chore (okay sometimes it is, but you know you’ll feel better)
- are motivated to hit your goals
- completed more than 50% of this challenge and determined to finish the rest of it
Somebody reboot me please if you:
- struggling to reach your goals
- working hard and not seeing any results
- are feeling unmotivated
- been focused on the same goals for a while and unable to get started
- feel like crap for hours or days after a workout
- feel guilty for missing workouts or not eating cleanly
- hit a plateau and have been stuck for a while
If you’ve got your groove — rock on and good luck to you!!! If you need a reboot, let’s discuss how restart. The best thing about this challenge is that you can do it over and over again. I recommend starting from day 1 and taking it day by day. Don’t beat yourself up. We all have things that come up in our lives that may have prevented you from doing this challenge daily, but we just need to keep plugging away. Do you need some accountability’ Do you need a more formal program’ That’s where wellness coaching can come in handy. I will nudge you to explore what is most important to you right now, we’ll talk through your challenges and work to navigate obstacles so that you meet your health and fitness goals quicker and have the confidence that you will succeed. To learn more about my programs, click here.
Where are you” Be honest — do you need to reboot are you charging ahead full blast!!!
Don’t forget Leave a comment below. Write a facebook post on the Fabulous Fit Squad. If you have a personal blog, write a blog post. Make sure you link back to the site so we can cheer you on and hold you accountable.
Just joining now” Don’t worry you can catch up.
Day 1 — Intro the challenge
Day 2 — Getting your mind straight
Day 3 — Goal setting
Day 4 — What’s on your plate
Day 5 — Lift
Day 6 — Cardio
Day 7 — Living on your own terms
Day 8 — Rest day
Day 9 — Forming a habit
Day 10 — Just Breathe
Day 11 — Fat loss secrets revealed
Day 12 — Can you pinch an inch
Day 13 — Dedicated and Focused
Day 14 — Doubt
Day 15 — Rewards and Consequences
Day 16 — Damn Hormones
Day 17 — Pre and Post Workout Meals
Day 18 — Successful Weight Loss
Day 19 — Know Before You Go
Day 20 — Courage and Strength
Day 21 — You Can’t Out Run A Bad Diet
Day 22 — 10 Days To Go!
Day 23 To Cleanse Or Not Cleanse
Day 24 The Power Of Sleep
Day 25 — What’s Your Why
Day 26 — I’m Stressed
Day 27 — The Art Of The Start
Day 28 — What’s Your Advice
Day 29 — Healthy Tips