Just kidding! Here we are on the cusp on Halloween and you trying to build your courage and willpower. I get it, you live in a neighborhood where there are a ton of kids and if you don’t buy a truckload of candy your house will get egged or on November 2nd you are going to walk in to find your office filled with candy landmines. Hear are 4 tips to avoid that’
- Buy candy you don’t like. That way you are less tempted to nibble between trick or treaters
- Can you go candy free and not the be the weird house in the neighborhood’ Could you have out granola bars or snack packs of nuts
- Don’t buy loose candy. Trust me I love me some candy corn, but if I buy a bag it’s going down!!! As my coach would say jackass behavior is going to happen.
- Heading to a Halloween party, how about bring the healthy appetizer or entree to share.
- Just stay away, because they are small doesn’t mean that don’t pack on the calories. To find out how many calories, check this out.