I was reading the blogs that I keep up with regularly and read the Orlando Sentinel’s posting about fitness bucket list and it got me thinking. I love being active and challenging myself so, that article got me thinking.
These are not written in any particular order.
- Consistently run the Falmouth Road race in August with Philip, my husband. It’s a 7.2 mile race on the Cape, that allows 10,000 people to run in it and its a lottery to get a number. So fingers crossed we get a number consistently.
- Run a half marathon, I would like to find one that is fun and interesting through the entire way so if someone knows of one, Holla.
- Beat my times in next July’s Women’s Tri Fit competition. Fingers crossed my husband decides to compete in it as well.
- Learn to kayak — this is interesting as I never go in the water past my waist.
- Learn to swim — yes, I’ve gone all this time without learning how to formally swim! Basically if I want to kayak, I think I should learn to swim first, just saying.
- Organize/promote a fitness competition — I’ve been is so many that, don’t focus on the details. I would love to do one that focuses on the details.
- Practice yoga consistently — I love yoga, but its always the first thing I dump when I get busy prepping for a fitness competition.
- Relearn to squat — I lost it and I want it back!
- Do a handstand — ever since I watch Nadia Comaneci score a perfect 10. I have been obsessed with gymnastics.
What’s your fitness bucket list’ comment below