Itâ€™s that time of year, when we are asked to make our holiday list or perhaps youâ€™re scratching your head trying to decide what to get for all of your fitness-minded friends.Â Here are a few suggestions.
- Ty-she Gym towelÂ –This towel wraps around your waist covering your butt and has convenient pockets for your IPod, keys and ID.
- Words to Sweat by — Need some motivation while you are working out? These handy little personal sweat towels having truly inspiring words to really funny mantra that keep you plugging through your workout.
- The Body Shield towel — Want to create a true barrier between YOU and the machines at your gym?Â Check out The Body Shield, its antimicrobial, odor free, and come with an elastic band that lets you attach the towel to equipment without it slipping off.
- The Blender Ball shake mixer — Most shaker bottles contain a plastic mesh cap that is “supposed” to help blend the powdered protein shake with the liquid.Â This doesnâ€™t always give you a clump free shake, enter the Blender Ball shaker. It has a wire whisk ball that makes your shake taste like it was but through a blender â€“ okay almost =)
- Sandbells/Waterbell — Dumbbells, Medicine balls and kettlebells arenâ€™t portable, hurt when you drop them on your feet or hands and can be expensive to have all of them in your home gym arsenal.Â Sandbells combine all 3 and then some! You fill these stretchy neoprene bags with sand or water.Â You can use these bags at home or bring them with you to add strength to any outdoor workout.
- Valslides or Gliding Discs — Works your lower body as well as your upper body with these little devices.Â They may be small but they will leave you feeling the burn!Â Both of these little pieces are portable so you can bring them with you to the gym or throw them in your suitcase and create an ultimate travel workout.
- Monster bands — Are you someone who travels or know someone who travels a bit.Â Do they go to the hotel gym, see pink dumbbells, and think how am I going to get a good workout?Â Maybe youâ€™re a new mom who has a challenge getting to the gym.Â The typical bands you find at your local Target or sporting goods store may not provide enough resistance.Â You can purchase these monster bands â€“ you can use them in a variety of ways.Â They are lightweight, portable and can add versatility to most exercises. http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-monster-bands.php
- Vitamix — This is a blender on steroids.Â You can blend partially anything with this blender.Â It takes a licknâ€™ and keeps on blending.Â Iâ€™ve had mine for over 15 years and itâ€™s still going!
- Magic Bullet — Not quite ready to step up to the Vitamix?Â Check out the Magic Bullet.Â Itâ€™s perfect for travel and itâ€™s a little friendlier on your wallet.
- Sweaty Bands — This is a cute way to keep the sweat out of your eyes and it wonâ€™t slip.
- Mini Exercise Ball — Use this ball to upgrade your ab workouts.Â This little ball will have you feeling every muscle in your abs.Â Just put it under the small of your back extends your arms and try lifting your feet.
If you donâ€™t like any of these ideas, you can always send them to Lululemon to get you a cute outfit or a bag.Â Have any other suggestions, leave me a comment below, Iâ€™d love to hear them.