The year is well under way and this episode is a check in on your progress. Going beyond resolutions is how you get results. It’s great to want to be healthy but you don’t need to sacrifice your happiness to do it.
I am going to show you how to use three key factors to make eating healthy enjoyable in a way that is truly satisfying.
What Do You Learn From This Episode
- Why eating “diet food” sabotages your efforts.
- Why moderation is better than sacrifice.
- Why tracking leads to mindfulness when eating.
- How to follow your body’s direction to satisfy cravings.
- The truth about success and consistency.
- Why variety really is the spice of life.
- How to challenge your metabolism for success.
- How to create a workable menu plan.
- One tool to keep your menu exciting.
- Why you need to pay attention to your cravings.
- How to use small action to create big results.
Links mentioned in this episode
Fab Fit Squad — http://www.kimbarnesjefferson.com
Social Media — Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/groups/fabfitlife/
Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/fabfitsquad/
Kim’s Email — squadleader[at]fabfitsquad[dot]com
Salt Sugar Fat: How the Food Giants Hooked Us http://amzn.to/2BpgxI7
My name is Kim Barnes Jefferson; I have a deep passion for guiding others towards fulfillment and success with an emphasis in fitness. I teach busy professional women to stop the extreme dieting/training merry-go-round and start giving themselves permission to live a healthy live without deprivation and guilt.
I can be found most days hanging out in my Facebook Group Women Who Thrive. It’s a place for women who are done whining and are ready to get shit done and stop struggling with where they â€œshouldâ€ be or what the they â€œshouldâ€ be doing to live a healthy lifestyle.Â This is a place where you will learn how to take consistent action while feeling confident in what to eat and when.
If you are looking to unleash your feel power and not be ruled by your food choices and want to love what you see in the mirror. Youâ€™ve found your tribe.
Will you join us?