The new year has arrived and with it a host of resolutions and goals that we hope to accomplish before it is over. In this episode, Kim Barnes Jefferson helps you gain perspective on how to accomplish the goals you set. It’s all about persistence and a shift in mindset that will keep you on track. Approaching your goals the same way you always have, is not going to get you to the next level. How do you keep going when obstacles pop up and life happens? Apply the lessons in this episode.
What Do You Learn From This Episode
- How to not give up on your goals.
- Why hard work isn’t always the answer.
- How visualization can win over a short attention span.
- Clarity is key.
- The truth about success and consistency.
- Why your beliefs and thoughts matter.
- How to be coachable and why that changes the game
- The impact of courage on your outcome.
- How the right coach or mentor can get you to your goals faster.The one change that will affect every area of your life.
- How to set yourself up for success.
Links mentioned in this episode
Fab Fit Squad — http://www.kimbarnesjefferson.com
Social Media — Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/groups/fabfitlife/
Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/fabfitsquad/
Kim’s Email — squadleader[at]fabfitsquad[dot]com
Tony Robbins Motivational Clip —The Emotional Flood
My name is Kim Barnes Jefferson; I have a deep passion for guiding others towards fulfillment and success with an emphasis in fitness. I teach busy professional women to stop the extreme dieting/training merry-go-round and start giving themselves permission to live a healthy live without deprivation and guilt.
I can be found most days hanging out in my Facebook Group Women Who Thrive. It’s a place for women who are done whining and are ready to get shit done and stop struggling with where they “should” be or what the they “should” be doing to live a healthy lifestyle. This is a place where you will learn how to take consistent action while feeling confident in what to eat and when.
If you are looking to unleash your feel power and not be ruled by your food choices and want to love what you see in the mirror. You’ve found your tribe.
Will you join us?