So here were are 6 months into 2011 and I’m revisiting what I’m doing for me this year. This is the longest that I have gone without a fitness goal.Â I got to tell you I’m a feeling a little out of sorts.
This past week I sat down and got clear about what I want to accomplish between now and the end of 2011.
1. Finish the Falmouth Road Race
- I’d like to run this in under 1 hour
- I’d like to properly train for this race, the past few years I’ve done a half ass job training for it.
2. Compete in Women’s Trifitness
- This will be my 3rd time doing it and I want to beat all my times from last year.
- This year I will compete in all events except — grace and physique and fitness
- Somehow I’ve lost my ability to lunge without pain in my left knee. My hips and quads are all out of sync so I’ll be doing a serious of corrective exercises to bring back my lunge. Fingers crossed.
4. Lose 15 pounds
- Since my last fitness competition, I took my eating for granted. I indulged a little too much here and there and wasn’t as consistent I needed to be with my workout routines, but I’m back and raring to go!
Would you like to join me on my fitness ride? Join my Summer Shape Up Program — Join by July 1st and save big!