The idea behind the Holiday HustleÂ program is to help you jumpstart your body into living healthy and reducing your bodyâ€™s dependence on processed foods, artificial
flavors and sweeteners. I want to you to cruise through the holidays with ease!! I’ve teamed up with several fitness professional to develop, workouts and plan to help you sail through the holidays, without the typical 7-10 pound weight gain.
Program starts Sunday, November 29th!! Â Order by November 22 and save $25!!!Â
How Does It Work?
It will help you to feel less bloated, more alert and focused. The best thing about this program, I was no longer reaching for an afternoon coffee to perk me up for my afternoon classes. When I woke up in the morning I felt refreshed and often before my alarm clock and not uncomfortably bloated after eating. For the first time in a long time I was consistently sleeping through the night. On this program, you will never feel hungry or deprived.
- What it is â€” This program is not a temporary one! I want you to feel so strong and healthy!
- You’ll receive.
- step-by-stepguide book
- a cardio and strength training plan
- 30 day menu
- Full body workouts that can be done at home or gym
- a closed Facebook group where you ask questions and share your experiences
- (2) private call to help you get started on the program and then a follow up call to see how you are doing
- everything you need to get the results you are seeking
- step-by-stepguide book
- What to expect â€” This really depends on your lifestyle. If you are someone who eats and or drinks a ton of processed food, the first few days may be a bit of a challenge for you adopting a new healthy lifestyle. We do take into account you going out to restaurants and having a life. We give you suggestions of what to do in social situations. If you are someone who may have a tough time going cold turkey. Let me know and we will take about a weaning process.
- What you will feel â€” There are two aspects to this: mental and physical. Depending on your current diet, your body may need time to adjust to all of the changes. From a mental and physicalÂ standpoint, you should not feel deprived. You may miss some certain foods, but thatâ€™s natural.
- The takeaway â€”Â You will feel more energized and will learn how certain foods affect you. What’s great about this program is that it really teaches you to make lifestyle-eating changes when it comes to your eating habits you must eliminate most of the processed junk that’s out there. This program is not about weight loss, but those who have gone through the program have found that they have lost weight and inches. For people who are eating pretty unhealthy before starting, the weight loss and inches will be much greater.
I’m ready to get my mojo back and cruise through the holidays.Â
Iâ€™m feeling great!!! Down 4 lbs and feelin slimmer:))Â â€” Andrea M.
Prior to theÂ Holiday HustleÂ I was just counting calories. Yes, I lost a few pounds, but I was always hungry, tired & fixated on food. With the Detox & Rock program now, I’m getting tighter, have more energy, sleep better and eating all the time.Â — Tammy V.
A shy geeky male co-worker in the tech dept just IMed me: â€œYou look thinner today â€ Must be the Holiday Hustle! â€” Whitney M.
I was able to get through the past two nights of dinner (or I should say othersâ€™ dinners) without caving or even an URGE to cave on the Holiday Hustle! Monday night I made one of my favorite meals for my boyfriend for dinner and did not even sneak a bite and last night they had one my favorite meals at work â€“ had to prepare the meals for my six group members and watch them eat, but I was FINE! This is not normal for me! Normal would be me going crazy and fighting like hell not to cave! â€” Kasey M.
4 lbs down on day 7. And I just bought my first pair of Size 6 jeggings with no MUFFIN TOP! 😛 Heather G.
Yes!! I lost 7 pounds on the program — Jennifer M.
I’m down like 5 lbs and definitely still smaller in the midsection. — Jennifer H.
I am down 3# and more importantly, 3.75″ (from where it matters, heh, heh!!) and 1.3% BF. — Kim L.
Lost 5 inches! Couldn’t have done it without all of the support. — Tammy V.
Wore a pair of jeans this weekend I haven’t been able to fit in for over a year!!! — Tammy V.Â