After all, computers crash, people die, relationships fall apart. The best we can do is breath and reboot. — Sarah Jessica Parker (Carrie, Sex and The City)
I live in the Northeast and we just another dumping of snow and I got to tell you its been a long hard snowy winter and I am ready for relief. It’s time for me to reboot.
Spring is just weeks away and I need to focus and get my head into the game here are 5 things that I am doing to reboot.
- To relax — I am listening to FUN non-work related audiobooks, and as someone who takes public transportation it makes it so much more fun. Right now I am listening to the Shopaholic Series and boy is it entertaining.
- New workout music — I just download a ton of new music to keep me moving during my workouts. Oh yeah, I hit the 1000 song mark on my nano! Seriously, when I bought the thing I was like 1000 songs, that SO many song, I’ll never fill it. Oh well. Never say never as my Mother says.
- Food log — when I am training I track everything I eat. Now that I don’t have a show tracking my food has gone by the way side. I will start to track my food. The online food diary is fitday. It tracks, your macro-nutrients, calories and exercise
- Put it in your calendar. I am putting all my workout in my calendar so that I will keep on track and not say that I will do it later.
- Get organized — I am a clutter bug and I am making strides to de-clutter my home.
Here’s a bonus, I have 12 months to complete my well coaches certification and I am going to not take the full 12 months, I will take the written test in 6 months, and complete the second and third step with 3 months.
image source: http://www.bytemark.co.uk/media_file/image/40/base/reboot-type.png’1206018409