In this episode of FabFitTV, Kim Barnes Jefferson explains how you can get out of isolation,
find support, and accomplish your goals by becoming part of a mastermind.
By stepping out of your comfort zone and joining with like-minded people, you’ll start to experience the feelings of confidence that lead to success.
What Do You Learn From This Episode
- What is a mastermind’
- Why some people struggle to reach their goals.
- Why you need to have skin in the game.
- Why you need to take care of your body like you perform maintenance on your car.
- How a mastermind works in the fitness world.
- Why someone else can’t define success for you.
- How life can lead you to adjust your expectations.
- Why the number of people in a mastermind are limited.
- Reasons to join a mastermind.
Links mentioned in this episode
Fab Fit Squad — https://www.kimbarnesjefferson.com
Social Media — Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/groups/fabfitlife/
Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/fabfitsquad/
Kim’s Email — squadleader[at]fabfitsquad[dot]com
My name is Kim Barnes Jefferson; I have a deep passion for guiding others towards fulfillment and success with an emphasis in fitness. I teach busy professional women to stop the extreme dieting/training merry-go-round and start giving themselves permission to live a healthy live without deprivation and guilt.
I can be found most days hanging out in my Facebook Group Women Who Thrive. It’s a place for women who are done whining and are ready to get shit done and stop struggling with where they “should” be or what the they “should” be doing to live a healthy lifestyle. This is a place where you will learn how to take consistent action while feeling confident in what to eat and when.
If you are looking to unleash your feel power and not be ruled by your food choices and want to love what you see in the mirror. You’ve found your tribe.
Will you join us’