The first round of the road to the crossfit games just started last week. Now if you are an aspiring competitor or just an avid fan of crossfit, Isagenix is the answer. Isagenix can help you to get rid of that “puffy layer” that’s hiding all of the hard earned muscle and striation.
Isagenix supplements offer cleansing and the dense nutrition that are a must for any athlete. The results that our professional athletes are getting from Isagenix are hands down undeniable.
For an athlete to have products that are not refined, yet full of raw nutrients shipped in from various regions of the world and carefully placed into a container for convenience, is what athletes have been waiting for.
One might think taking off 2 days in a row to deep cleanse would set them back but it doesn’t. The Isagenix 2-day cleanses allows the body to massively de-junk and detoxify. Athletes have more toxic byproducts in their systems from workouts and muscle shredding, increased exposure to environmental pollutants and increased amount of oxidative stress. Cleansing not only addresses these issues, but also helps your body to clean house, allowing the body to absorb nutrients better for faster recovery and better results.
Day 2 in a 2-day cleanse is the magical day, more deep cleansing is accomplished. This is where the most human growth hormone (hgh) is release through the fat burning and cleansing process. Most will experience an increased hgh by 20 times in men and 13 times in women
Days to cleanse would be-
WOD Mon and Tues/ Cleanse Wed and Thurs/ WOD Fri and Sat/ Rest Sun
- Paleo meals
- Eat every 2 hours
- 2-3 IsaLean shakes each day
- 1 of those shakes 30 minutes post WOD no exceptions.
- The IsaLean is a “zone Paleo” shake- 40-30-30 whereas the IsaLean Pro is a modified zone for more protein, a must for guys!
- Ageless Essentials Daily Pack with Product B
Each omega soft gel is equal to 12 other soft gels on the market and is huge for internal lubing and a natural anti-inflammatory. Massive amounts of antioxidants to combat oxidative stress
Product B to increase vitality and youthfulness- athletes are PR’ing with just Product B
- Ionix-2-4 oz per day- Major contributor to increased stamina, energy and performance. Helps the body cope with physical stress and helps muscles recover from a hard workout.
- Nightly Cleanse For Life
- Daily dejunking of the body, keeps the toxins from building up. Great for pre- competition.
If you want a great kick-start to any program, some athletes will start with a nine day program.
- 9-day deep cleanse
- You should do at least every 3 months.
- If are prepping for the games it would a great thing to do after the games are over.
- Mutli Enzyme Complex
- These enzymes help you to digest foods easily and quickly. This is great if you are eating some of the higher fat concentrated foods. –
- IsaGreens and IsaFruits — Our soils arenâ€™t what they use to be. A U.S. Department of Agriculture nutritional data from both 1950 and 1999 for 43 different vegetables and fruits, found â€œreliable declinesâ€ in the amount of protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron, riboflavin (vitamin B2) and vitamin C over the past half century. Using a daily dose of fruits and greens helps you to get the nutrients you need.Depending upon how strict you are Isagenix does have a great product in the e+shot. Adds extra stress relieving herbs and a kick of natural caffeine from green tea and yerba mate.
- Sample Schedule- Thanks Daniel M.
Adjust to fit your schedule and WOD’s
6AM – Ionix Supreme
[6:30]AM – IsaLean Pro Shake w/ Ageless Essentials AM
[8:30]AM – Food snack
[11:00]AM – IsaLean Shake
[1:00]PM – Lunch
[3:30]PM – Ionix packet with Want More Energy and an IsaDelight (Pre-WOD)
[4:30]PM – [5:30]PM – CrossFit WOD
[6:00]PM – IsaLean Pro Shake, w/Ageless Essentials PM plus 2 extra IsaOmegas (Post WOD)
[8:00]PM – Mini meal or food snack
[9:30]PM – Belly Buster (1 scoop IsaPro, 1 scoop Fiber Pro, 1 scoop Want More Energy)