In this episode of Fab Fit TV, Kim Barnes Jefferson brings you back to the Thriving Framework. Having previously covered the first two pillars of the framework, courage and confidence, this week she kicks off pillar number three: creativity.
This episode will break you out of your self-imposed, list-making prison, to get you confidently and creatively living a healthy, happy lifestyle. You will see how easy it is to get creative and use your everyday activities to your advantage.
What Do You Learn From This Episode
- Scheduling non-negotiable, non-breakable time for your health even if you’re not a morning person
- How to maintain your time when you travel
- How to still get moving in a new place
- Using new surroundings to your advantage
- How to improve your outlook on the day
- What an extra 10 -15 minutes could do for your routine
- What are daily acts of living and how to use them to your advantage
- Switching up your routine to reduce body boredom for maximum effect.
- Why moderation is a good thing
- How to determine your own creative ways to fit healthy living into your everyday life
Links mentioned in this episode
Fab Fit Squad — http://www.kimbarnesjefferson.com
Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/groups/fabfitlife/
Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/fabfitsquad/
Fabulously Thriving Framework — bit.ly/fallthrive
Kim’s Email — squadleader[at]fabfitsquad[dot]com
My name is Kim Barnes Jefferson; I have a deep passion for guiding others towards fulfillment and success with an emphasis in fitness. I teach busy professional women to stop the extreme dieting/training merry-go-round and start giving themselves permission to live a healthy live without deprivation and guilt.
I can be found most days hanging out in my Facebook Group Women Who Thrive. It’s a place for women who are done whining and are ready to get shit done and stop struggling with where they â€œshouldâ€ be or what the they â€œshouldâ€ be doing to live a healthy lifestyle.Â This is a place where you will learn how to take consistent action while feeling confident in what to eat and when.