The Savage 7 program comes with a 7 day program of the gives you a listing of whole foods and detoxifying products, a cardio program, an at home training program, coaching and a 30 day menu to follow after the 7 days are over! We will keep you motivated and educated on how to make this a healthy lifestyle. This is not a quick fix weight loss solution. The idea behind The Savage 7 program is to help you jumpstart your body into living healthy and reducing your body’s dependence on processed foods, artificial flavors and sweeteners. What’s left is a diet rich in clean and unprocessed foods, more energy and knowledge about what your body needs to work at it’s best – expect to feel renewed and refreshed.
How does it work”
I never thought I’d be the kind of person who would recommend detoxing on any level, but guess what here I am. When I started the program I thought I felt good, but after going through the program I felt less bloated, more alert and focused. The best thing about it, I was no longer reaching for an afternoon coffee to perk me up for my afternoon classes. When I woke up in the morning I felt refreshed and often before my alarm clock and not uncomfortably bloated after eating. For the first time in a long time I was consistently sleeping through the night. On this program, you will never feel hungry or deprived.
- What it is — This program is not a temporary one! We want you to JUMP START your lifestyle for the first 7 days and we feel so strongly about longevity that we are including a 30-day program to help you move in the right direction! You’ll also get:
- step-by-step guide book
- a cardio and strength training plan
- 30 day menu
- a closed Facebook group where you ask questions and share your experiences
- how to use supplements to support a detox and when NOT to take them
- everything you need to get the results you are seeking
- step-by-step guide book
- What to expect — This really depends on your lifestyle. If you are someone who eats and or drinks a ton of processed food, the first few days may be a bit of a challenge for you adopting a new healthy lifestyle. We do take into account you going out to restaurants and having a life. We recommend that you don’t start this when you have a lot going on as the first 7 days are crucial. In your days of maintenance we give you suggestions of what to do in those social situations. If you are someone who may have a tough time going cold turkey. Let me know and we will take about a weaning process.
- What you will feel — There are two aspects to this: mental and physical. Depending on your current diet, your body may need time to adjust to all of the changes. From a mental and physical standpoint, you should not feel deprived. You may miss some certain foods, but that’s natural.
- The takeaway — You will feel more energized and will learn how certain foods affect you. What’s great about this program is that it really teaches you to make lifestyle-eating changes when it comes to your eating habits you must eliminate most of the processed junk that’s out there. This program is not about weight loss, but those who have gone through the program have found that they have lost weight and inches. For people who are eating pretty unhealthy before starting, the weight loss and inches will be much greater.