This episode of Fab Fit TV with Kim Barnes Jefferson discusses self-sabotage. After witnessing her clients sabotage their efforts, Kim is on a mission to help break the ping-pong cycle that so many experience.
If you’re ready to let go of the diet mindset so you can live a balanced life filled with peace and harmony, start here.
What Do You Learn From This Episode
- Why your current pattern is setting you up for an easy out.
- What we’re really afraid of that keeps us stuck in our patterns
- Why we freak out when things are going really well
- What happens when you argue for your limitations
- Why things are harder than they have to be
- How to bring ourselves back from a slippery slope
- Why our view of success can limit us
- Why starting with smaller, daily wins may be the key to your success
- Why allowing in adventure could be what takes you to the life you’re dreaming of
- How to use visualization and how that’s different from creating a story
- Why procrastination is a response to the fear of success
- Why you need a strong foundation to make your victories last
Links mentioned in this episode
Fab Fit Squad — https://www.kimbarnesjefferson.com
Social Media — Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/groups/fabfitlife/
Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/kimjeffersoncoach
Fabulously Thriving Framework — bit.ly/fallthrive
Kim’s Email — squadleader[at]fabfitsquad[dot]com
My name is Kim Barnes Jefferson; I have a deep passion for guiding others towards fulfillment and success with an emphasis in fitness. I teach busy professional women to stop the extreme dieting/training merry-go-round and start giving themselves permission to live a healthy live without deprivation and guilt.
I can be found most days hanging out in my Facebook Group Women Who Thrive. It’s a place for women who are done whining and are ready to get shit done and stop struggling with where they “should” be or what the they “should” be doing to live a healthy lifestyle. This is a place where you will learn how to take consistent action while feeling confident in what to eat and when.
If you are looking to unleash your feel power and not be ruled by your food choices and want to love what you see in the mirror. You’ve found your tribe.
Will you join us’