Spring official starts on March 21st, my fingers are crossed that we are going to start to see a nice warm up. Now is the time to start your fitness spring cleansing!
You declutter your closets, so why not declutter your fitness routine and your eating habits’ Taking these 5 steps will get you reach for bikini season.
Here are a 5 things to do right now to get ready for spring fitness cleansing and achieve that beach-ready body just in time for warmer temperatures.
- Get rid of the junk. Have a stash of cookies, chips, empty-calorie liquid losers aka soda or other tasty processed treats hanging around calling you from another room’ Toss or give them away and replace it clean eating healthier alternative: replace them with whole foods, nearly calorie-free treats, veggies, lean proteins, low GI starches and low fat dairy.
- Set small goals. While it may be really exciting to set a large goal like running a marathon or going to the gym every day, it can be difficult to motivate yourself to actually achieve that large sometimes overwhelming fitness goal. The solution’ Set smaller fitness goals. For example, if your goal is to go to the gym every day, just go to the gym one day a week for three weeks. Once you’ve accomplish that goal, step it up. Decide to go to the gym twice a week for three weeks. Once you’ve accomplished that fitness goal, step it up again. Soon you’ll be going to the gym every day.
- Get a Buddy. Making a change can be challenging, but research shows that having an accountability buddy or someone who’s also making the same change can encourage even better results. Find a friend, your spouse or colleague at work who wants to achieve similar goals and ask if they will support you.
- Create an Action Plan. To make this happen you need to map out your strategy. I tell all my clients break their goals into 3 stages 30, 60 and 90 days. What are you going to eat, who is going to help you, what will you do if an obstacle comes in your way. What will you do to reward yourself for hitting your mini goals. Breaking a habit means being aware and making conscious choices that are different from what you’re used to. By creating an action plan for, you’re setting yourself up for success.
- Mix it up. It’s easy to get into a rut when you’re beginning a new workout routine. In order to keep things interesting and maintain your motivation, consider a few exercises or sports you enjoy. This can make it easier on your body too. For example, if you’re running two or three times a week, consider walking or riding your bike on the other days. Maybe add yoga to keep your muscles flexible. Mixing up your routine you will begin to shaping muscles you never thought possible.
Bonus — Eat 4-5 mini-meals. When you eat at regular intervals during the day you minimize your insulin spikes. This minimizes the potential of you binging. Each meal you should include at least a protein and veggies. Enough with this having a carrot sticks or nuts and that’s a “snack” not filling enough. Enjoy mini-meals — they won’t make you fat. Have trouble fitting in all these meals’ I have some suggestions, shoot me an email or call and I can help you configure a menu that works for your busy life.
Good say bikini season is very best now a days we should stop other activities. Set small goals is important idea and give much result. Doing exercise in daily routine can preserve you from many problems.