I wanted to talk to you about something I hear far too often from people and it is something that is holding them back from pretty much everything! And that is, â€œIf I had more discipline I would be able to doâ€¦â€¦..â€Â There is SOOO much that we hang our hats on with DISCIPLINE and I totally get it.Â Between 2020, what a freaking year, and all of the distractions in our lives, it can become challenging.Â And so many of us say that if I was more disciplined, all the things I could achieveâ€¦ and I have been there, I have said it too!
- What Makes A Great Fitness Coach| 130
- Are You Ready To Stop Making These Nutrition Mistakes? |129
- The 10 Fitness Mistakes You are Making| 128
- Client Testimonial: I finally had a weight loss strategy|127
- It's possible to have balance in life| 126
- 6 keys to struggle free weight loss| 125
- How To Find Your Blind Spots |124
- Client Testimonial -- How To Find Your Blind Spots |123
- Secrets To Crushing Your Weight Loss Goals| 122
- Is it Possible To Eat In Moderation| 121
- What Every Women Ought To Know About ANXIETY| 120
- Focus on Process Goals To Get What You Want
- 10 Days To Reboot and Refocus -- Creating a Wellness Vision
- What Makes A Great Workout For Women Over 40 | 119
- Client testimonial Staying Fit For Life| 118
- You can be stress free even if you are a stress ball|117
- Strategy: The Secret To Weight Loss| 116
- The Secret To Finding Your Happiness| 115
- Client Testimonial: Even Coaches Need A Coach|114
- Are You Ready To Improve Your Sex Life | 113
- Accountability Is The Key To Weight Loss Success|112
- Tips About AGING PARENTS You Need To Know| 111
- Client testimonial: Are you ready to have more energy? |110
- Are You Ready To Become Consistent With Your Health| 109
- Are You Ready To Dominate Your Weight Loss Fundamentals| 108
- Changing Your Mindset Can Help You Easily Lose Weight|107
- Setting boundaries is the key to finding balance| 106
- Are You Ready To Take Control Of Your Struggling Marriage| 105
- are you ready to focus on your weight loss| 104
- Here's What To Do To Build Confidence, Faith and Belief|103
- Why You Need To Practice Patience To Achieve Your Goals|102
- If You Hate Cooking Its Time To Start Creating Automatic Meals|101
- There Will Always Be Challenges To Overcome| 100
- Are You Ready To Get Out Of Your Own Way| 99
- Start Losing Weight Taking These 2 Steps|98
- Here is What You Should Do For Injury Prevention |97
- You're About To Discover The Keys to Sustainable Weight Loss|96
- Breathwork It's Easy If You Do Just Start | 95
- Are You Ready To Bust Your Weight Loss Plateau? |94
- The Secrets Your Fitness Personality Reveal About How To Lose Weight |93
- There are 5 stages to change your unhealthy behaviors| 92
- Weight Loss Principles Are Easy If You Just Do It Smart|91
- To Women Over 40 Who Want To Beat Life Challenges But Can't Get Started |90
- What Every Women Needs to Know About Toxic Relationships|89
- Who Else Wants To Be Consistent With Their Health? |88
- How a 40 something quickly and easily loses weight| 87
- How do You Shift Your Hardcore Fitness Identity| 86
- How Your Mindset Improves Your Body|85
- Your Key To Fitness Success: Movement| 84
- are your healthy living rules are affecting your progress| 83
- Are You Ready For A Mindset Overhaul?| 82
- Yes You Can Learn To Eat Intuitively | 81
- How to Really Start To Use Accountability For Your Health|80
- The Secrets To Tracking Your Food | 79
- Who Else Wants To Be Successful With TALKING TO Their DAUGHTER about dieting | 78
- To Women Who Want To Lose Weight But Canâ€™t' Get Started| 76
- Who else wants to balance their hormones naturally | 76
- What's One Thing I Wish I Knew When I Started Working Out |75
- Boost Your Habits With These Tips
- Do You Want To Eat A More Plant Based Diet| 74
- Are You Ready To Reset Your Wellness | 72
- Are you tired of overeating? Do You want to find food freedom? | 72
- Don't Just Sit There Start using these 4 Pillars Of Weight Loss|70
- How To Do Self Care And Not Feel Guilty| 70
- Strength Training Myths Women Over 40 Need To Stop Believing| 69
- Who Else Wants To Know The Mystery Behind Pelvic Floor? | 68
- Here's What Every 40-Something Needs To Know About Strength Training| 67
- The Secret To Overcoming Adversity| 66
- Crush Your Cravings
- How To Create A Healthy Routine In A New Normal | 64
- Who Else Wants To Know The Mystery Behind Self Trust| 63
- Ways to change your behavior that virtually no one knows about|62
- Alcohol and Weight Loss How To Keep It Simple |61
- Healing Your Relationship With Food | 60
- Can you jumpstart your metabolism| 59
- Quick and Easy Ways To Beat Burnout | 58
- Why Your Really Need Courage | 57
- The Power Of A Daily Routine| 56
- You Are Your Habits | 55
- Stop Spinning Your Wheels And Start Practicing Patience|54
- The Secrets To Living A Lean Life | 53
- Adults Friends Made Easy What You Need To Know| 51
- What Does Taking Radical Responsibility Really Mean| 51
- Are You Ready to Get and Keep Your Fitness Motivation?|50
- Are You Ready To Break Up With Overtraining? |49
- Apply These Techniques To Increase Your Hydration | 48
- You Are Divorced Now What | 47
- Are You Ready To Have A Good Night Sleep | 45
- What The Heck Are Essential Oils|44
- The Best Ways to Streamline Your Nutrition |42
- What You Need to Know About Meal Prep| 46
- 10 Habits Holding You Back From Success| 42
- What You Need To Know About Self Discipline |41
- Don't Be Fooled You Do Need An Estate Plan | 40
- What You Really Need To Know About Self-Care | 39
- Is it time to question your relationship with alcohol | 38
- how to easily get your act together and be healthy|37
- How To Dethrone Your Inner Mean Girl | 36
- How It's Possible To Be Healthier In 90 Days |35
- Why REPS Is The Only Skill You Really Need| 34
- Want A Healthier Life? Focus On Mindset | 33
- How To Break Up With Body and Food Obsession | 32
- How To Explore Spirituality |31
- 9 Reasons Why You Are Stuck and WhatÂ ToÂ Do About It| 30
- Are You Ready To Stop Dating Mr. Wrong | 29
- Apply These Tips To Master Your Nutrition | 28
- The Power Of Quality Movement | 27
- 4 Alternatives To Dieting |26
- How To Own Your Body and Your Style | 25
- Are You Ready For Life To Feel Effortless | 24
- Creating A Wellness Vision That Gets Results | 23
- How To Start Keeping It Real | 22
- The Ugly Truth About The Pill | 21
- Easy Ways to CRUSH the Year End Slump| 20
- How To Follow Your Travel Dreams
- Secrets To Beginning Exercise Quickly And Efficiently | 18
- Who Else Wants To Figure Out Menopause | 16
- Now You Can Discover Secret Ways To Stop Stressing That You Won't Hear Anywhere Else | 15
- To Women Who Want To Learn Healthy Discipline | 14
- A New Way To Create Success | 13
- Want Big Results Build Small Healthy Habits | 12
- 7 Steps To Getting Healthy And Staying On Track
- Food Has No Control Over You | 10
- Are You Ready To Pay Off Debt Without Struggling?
- To Women Who Want To Live More Mindfully, But Can't Get Started | 8
- What Every Momma Needs To Know About Being An Empty Nester | 7
- The Secret To Effortless Weightloss Revealed | 6
- To Women Who Are Too Busy To Get Healthy | 5
- What Every Women Ought To Know About Moderation | 4
- Discover The Secrets To Healing Metabolic Damage with Natalie Newhart |3
- Easiest Way To Create Lasting Habits | 2
- What is Fit Girl Magic
- Being a Healthy 40 Something Today with Esther Blum|1
- LIve Coaching Call: Food Teleconference
- Fabulous Fit Squad Book Review -- Why Diets Are Failing Us
- 50 Ways to Soothe Without Food
- Little Book Of Thin -- Fabulous Fit Squad
- Can I Be A Yummy Mummy?
- Hungry For Change
- Fabulous Fit Squad -- Cavewomen Don't Get Fat
- Book Review: Crazy Sexy Diet
Soâ€¦. How do I help people start to keep their eye on the prize? How do we stop being so reliant on discipline and really start focusing on the US!?
Guys, discipline isnâ€™t an elusive creature…it’s like a freaking unicorn.Â I know we want to see unicorns and glitter and fairies. But it’s more about the belief of the unicorn. The belief that gets us what we want, vs the discipline.Â Discipline then comes when we trust ourselves. When we believe it is going to happen, and when we take smaller swings towards what we want!
So many of us want to be LeBron James or Michael Jordan of dieting.Â You donâ€™t just roll up and just bang out the points on the board!! Thatâ€™s not how it works!Â I want you to stop looking for the home run or the 3-point shot and just go for that simple easy layup. That is what my basketball coach always told me and itâ€™s true!Â Stop making it so hard, make it simpler!
I want you to start to think about what your life would be like if you had your goal? What would that be like? If you closed your eyes and said if I was living the healthy lifestyle, I was desiring to live, what would that be like? What would it be like if you woke up every morning like, I GOT THIS.Â What would life feel like for you? ANDâ€¦ What is 1 thing that would have to change?
DONâ€™T pick 50 things either! You can’t change 50 things at once and not feel overwhelmedâ€¦ This is why itâ€™s so important to pick 1 thing.Â Then prove to yourself you can do this 1 thing.Â Knock it out of the park and move onto the next.Â Then consider what life would be like if you didnâ€™t hit this goal.Â Could you give up on the goal and be ok?Â Or would you always come back and be like ugh man, I am so bummed I let myself off the hook on that one!
What is holding you back?Â Are you not going for it because itâ€™s too big? Or you failed in the past?Â Iâ€™ve done all those things! I have kicked myself in the butt because I didnâ€™t do whatever!Â But if it keeps coming back to you.. Then guess whatâ€¦Â itâ€™s something that you want. Â Instead of giving up on it, I challenge you to ask yourself.Â What would my life be like if I didnâ€™t hit this goal?Â This answer will tell you if you really want it.
What about STRESSâ€¦. Does this goal cause stress? Many times, it causes you stress because you tell yourself things have to be done before you achieve this goalâ€¦ Trying to juggle all these balls in the air?Â How do you take away this stress?Â And that is to give yourself 1 thing to focus on, instead of a billion!
I want you to also think about what would be the one domino that will knock everything else overâ€¦ then things started to happen.Â For me, the one domino was sleep.Â For you, what is that one thing or what would that one thing be?Â If you could get this one thing done, the rest of your dominos will fall into place? I read this book a few years ago and it was a game changer, if this sounds of something interest â€“ grab a copy https://amzn.to/36tta3Q
ACCOUNTABILITY is huge when it comes to goal setting and discipline.Â And accountability looks different for everyone.Â For me, in order to get to over 75 podcast episodes out, I rely HEAVILY on my team. I know that if I donâ€™t give them all the pieces, they need each week to put the podcast together, then they are going to be reaching out to me on Trello, like HEY KIMM!! This team is giving me accountability.Â This is what holds me accountable so that every week I put my booty down and talk into a mic! The second thing I do is line up the guests, have the transcript, the bios, the audio, the pictures, the pieces they need to do their job. Because I know I need to be accountable to them and they are accountable to me so that every Wednesday there is an episode to upload for you to listen to!
So what does accountability look like to you?Â I really want you to take some time and think about this. If you hire a private coach like myself, my accountability as a coach, is you checking in with me every single week. By doing this, you know that I am there for you.Â I am also not one of those coaches that will chase after you week after week. I will let it go a few weeks, then see what is going on with you. But if you need more accountability than that, then we need to have a conversation.Â As a coach, I don’t want to be that nag, but I want to give you your space.Â I want you to know I am here for you.Â And trust me, I know we have busy weeks, but if it goes on and on and I donâ€™t hear from you, Iâ€™m going to be like, â€œhey whatâ€™s going on!?â€.Â I want you to know that I am here for you without being that nosey neighbor!
Letâ€™s look at your journey in a new light.Â Look at things in a new way, instead of saying I am going to give up. Â So what if we had the courage to do something differently?Â Instead of saying I am going to exercise more and eat less, what if we said to ourselves, what is going on? What are some of the habits I picked up that arenâ€™t sustaining this lifestyle that I want to live?Â We have to stop and see what is happening and maybe some of those habits arenâ€™t contributing to what you ultimately want.Â Sit down, unpack and uncover. Â When I stopped what I was doing and did that, that is when life became effortless!
I also want to mention something I talk about often and find it really important to bring up!Â And that is that I donâ€™t want you to cut out things completely.Â Understand that cutting all the time could be what causes us to slowly creep back into those behaviors that are not giving us what we want.Â I am not ever going to say whether it’s good or bad, instead I am going to say there are times where we need to reign it in a little bit.
I like to think of our diet as a dimmer switch.Â If I am getting ready for a vacation, I am going to turn the dimmer switch down a bit.Â If I am not getting ready for a vacation, I am going to turn the dimmer up a bit. This is not an on and off switchâ€¦ it’s dimmer. Not this automatic giving up.Â We don’t completely cut off things, instead we reduce things.
Because listen guys, the deprivation world just sucks!!!Â And if you are done feeling deprived and you want this life of balance and harmonyâ€¦ then keep reading because I am your girl!!!
How do you stay consistent when you have a big goal in mind?Â You are going to break things down into small tasks, into smaller goals!
A client of mine wants to lose 50 pounds by her wedding which is 2 years away.Â So, when you take that 50 pounds in 2 years, your goal becomes so much more attainable.!! This is like losing 2 pounds a month without a crash diet! Itâ€™s totally doable! Focus on losing 2 to 4 pounds every month. Focus on what you are doing.Â Focus on what you are eating, what are you drinking. What activities are you doing? What activities are you not doing?Â Â We want to also take a look at her sleep, her habits, look at food, look at nutrition, and other habits.Â What here is not contributing to your 2 pounds? What can go? What can stay?
When you look at this, and look at all of these aspects, you can see what are the obstacles that always trip you up? And look at the obstacles that may come up. Do you have a job that travels?Â Do you have family meals you have to do?Â Do you have unsupportive friends or spouses?
What are things that come up that we can think about now so that when you come into that scenario you have a plan already in place?Â You have to have a plan!!
â€œIf you aim at nothing you will hit it every single time.â€-Â Zig Ziglar.
Magic makersâ€¦ Pleaseâ€¦ STOP sweating the small stuff.Â You cannot control everything around you, so stop trying!Â Instead, I want you to take a look at what is controlling you that you can start to release?Â It’s not what you want to hear, it’s what you need to hear! My goal is to give you a little of what you donâ€™t want and a little of what you need to make it to the next level.
Letâ€™s start focusing on your priorities.Â What are the dial movers in your life? The things that are ultimately going to give you the best bang for your buck.
- Your sleep
- Your stress
- Your mindset
- Your movement
- Your metabolics
- Your habits
What you are sweating, is it part of these 6 things?
My biggest thing I want you to take away from this is that you donâ€™t have to go at this alone.Â YOU HAVE SUPPORT!Â And donâ€™t think that you need to be perfect in order to have a coach.Â We arenâ€™t grading you.Â You donâ€™t have to show up perfect to your coaches!Â You need help and support thatâ€™s why you are working with them.Â So, you donâ€™t have to have you ISH together to get to a coach.Â That is our job to help you get to where you want to be.
You arenâ€™t trying to get a lifestyle.Â You are trying to change your lifestyle!!Â So, if you only talk to your coach when things are going well, how are you going to change?
It’s when things arenâ€™t going well when we need to talk to our coachâ€™s friends!
If this is resonating with you and you are feeling that you need that extra support, that extra accountability to help you reach your goals, 2021 is a new year and 2021 means aÂ new 30-day challenge!Â I am going to teach you the power to focus on one thing, and that is Strength training!Â How to burn more calories at rest.Â This is what is going to show us, that this is the missing key for many of us when it comes to hitting your goals!
Are you good about your food and hitting your goals, but hitting the weight training you arenâ€™t so good about?Â Then come on over and join us before it closes!
If this interests, you magic makers and you are looking for accountability and support then you gotta check out Lean And Sexy Over 40! We canâ€™t wait to see you there!
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/FabFitSquad
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fitgirlmagic/