I spent 6 weeks in a class that started with a visualization. After the visualization we were all asked to speak about what the visualization meant to us. Well, I found out that I SUCK at visualization. Each time we did it for 6 weeks, NOTHING! People would come back on the line after the visualization and say that their visualization was better than Cats, they laughed, they cried, etc. But if you give me a good quote, it can hit me like a peppermint patty. After each visualization exercise I would look at a this quote on my wall.
“What will I learn from this to make me better?” — Mary Anne Radmacher
Now when you hear that, you can’t help but to visualize! Below are my top quotes that I have posted in my office.
- All great achievements require time.Â — Maya Angelou
- Leap, and the net will appear.Â — John Burroughs
- And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful —Anais Nin
- The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure. — S. Goran
- Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal — E. Joseph Cossman
These are just a few of the quotes that keep me going. What are some of yours. Or let me know can you visualize? If you can please let me know how?