- must be centrally located — I’m a social person and I like to walk. So I want to be able to walk to get something to eat or have a coffee or adult beverage
- must be able to see the water — I don’t need to be on the water as I’m not a fan of pumping out my basement if there is a storm, but I do enjoy the breezes you get from the water and hearing the seagulls and the tranquility that water brings with it.
- my husband — I like being around him. Plus he’s fun!!
- easy access to the airport — I’m not one of those folks who likes to go somewhere and the closest airport is like a 2+ hour drive.
- 2 bedrooms — if we are staying at a place for at least 1 month. So that we don’t drive each other crazy it’s a must that we have some space between husband and me.
- technology — must have a high speed internet connection and great cell coverage. Nothing makes me more crazy than slow internet connection. Sorry I just don’t have theÂ patience any more =) I remember dial up and once we got a high speed cable modem there was no turning back!!
- kitchen — I need a place to make coffee. My day doesn’t get started without a cup of coffee — it’s my vice and I look forward to it!!
- cool vibe — I love going places where my husband and I look at each other and say yeah we can stay here!
- workout — a need a place that has a good gym or a place where I can move
What’s your list look like what would you need if you left home for an extended period of time??