In my past I used to travel over 100,000 miles each year and I had a routine. Over the past few years, I’ve barely traveled, with today’s challenge I’m really scratching my head and thinking hmmm what tools do I need to be happy in this gypsy lifestyle.
- Given all that is going on with the world I must first check to see if thee are any trouble spots in the world
- Not one to be sidelined with diseases, I’d really look into see what shots are needed.
- Ideally I’d like follow the seasons and move from place to place before it gets to hot or to cold. So I’d need to check the weather.
- Can I plug my stuff in” What sort of plug devices will I need.
- This may sound a little DIVA — but I need my internet. Yes, free Wi-Fi is great when you can find it, but if I need to pay bills or buy stuff on so I’d need to invest in a mifi — or find a place I can secure wifi.
- A gym or an area to workout.
How about you” What are you needs when travel” Leave me a comment below.