I’m done hearing from my clients, I’m too busy to eat breakfast or to lose weight you have to skip a meal or two. When I hear that shivers literally go down my spine and I try to control the look of disapproval on my face.
You have been sleeping for hopefully 8 hours. Your body is STARVING, it needs to fuel to get your day started! Here’s something to think about we are awake for about 14-16 hours, do you go 8 hours without eating’ For the love of God, hope that the answer is No. I mean even Russell Crowe eats breakfast, I mean its cheeseburgers, but at least it something!
So you’re busy what can you do’
You could drink it.
- Breakfast Smoothie
- Blend 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 banana
- 1 scoop of whey protein powder
- add some ice cubes
*if you purchase a smoothie, please watch the calories and make sure if includes a fair amount of protein less than 10 grams in unacceptable.
- You could make it the night before:
- ½ cup oatmeal (real oats please, not instant)
- 4 egg whites (can be eggbeaters®)
- ¼ c berries (frozen or fresh depending on season
- ¼ t nutmeg or pumpkin pie spice
- spray with cooking spray on a small regular pan
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees