This right here.. Is ALL about what I like to call my fitness personas! And what are they? There are 5 different personalities or persona categories that all women fall into when it comes to their fitness journey. And no category is right or wrong, and yes, you can be more than one!! It is all about figuring out what you are to figure out what part of the fitness journey you are in! And once you figure that out, you will be able to figure out the path you need to take and get the help and support you need for that journey.
- Are You Ready To Improve Your Sex Life | 113
- Accountability Is The Key To Weight Loss Success|112
- Tips About AGING PARENTS You Need To Know| 111
- Client testimonial: Are you ready to have more energy? |110
- Are You Ready To Become Consistent With Your Health| 109
- Are You Ready To Dominate Your Weight Loss Fundamentals| 108
- Changing Your Mindset Can Help You Easily Lose Weight|107
- Setting boundaries is the key to finding balance| 106
- Are You Ready To Take Control Of Your Struggling Marriage| 105
- are you ready to focus on your weight loss| 104
- Here's What To Do To Build Confidence, Faith and Belief|103
- Why You Need To Practice Patience To Achieve Your Goals|102
- If You Hate Cooking Its Time To Start Creating Automatic Meals|101
- There Will Always Be Challenges To Overcome| 100
- Are You Ready To Get Out Of Your Own Way| 99
- Start Losing Weight Taking These 2 Steps|98
- Here is What You Should Do For Injury Prevention |97
- You're About To Discover The Keys to Sustainable Weight Loss|96
- Breathwork It's Easy If You Do Just Start | 95
- Are You Ready To Bust Your Weight Loss Plateau? |94
- The Secrets Your Fitness Personality Reveal About How To Lose Weight |93
- There are 5 stages to change your unhealthy behaviors| 92
- Weight Loss Principles Are Easy If You Just Do It Smart|91
- To Women Over 40 Who Want To Beat Life Challenges But Can't Get Started |90
- What Every Women Needs to Know About Toxic Relationships|89
- Who Else Wants To Be Consistent With Their Health? |88
- How a 40 something quickly and easily loses weight| 87
- How do You Shift Your Hardcore Fitness Identity| 86
- How Your Mindset Improves Your Body|85
- Your Key To Fitness Success: Movement| 84
- are your healthy living rules are affecting your progress| 83
- Are You Ready For A Mindset Overhaul?| 82
- Yes You Can Learn To Eat Intuitively | 81
- How to Really Start To Use Accountability For Your Health|80
- The Secrets To Tracking Your Food | 79
- Who Else Wants To Be Successful With TALKING TO Their DAUGHTER about dieting | 78
- To Women Who Want To Lose Weight But Canâ€™t' Get Started| 76
- Who else wants to balance their hormones naturally | 76
- What's One Thing I Wish I Knew When I Started Working Out |75
- Boost Your Habits With These Tips
- Do You Want To Eat A More Plant Based Diet| 74
- Are You Ready To Reset Your Wellness | 72
- Are you tired of overeating? Do You want to find food freedom? | 72
- Don't Just Sit There Start using these 4 Pillars Of Weight Loss|70
- How To Do Self Care And Not Feel Guilty| 70
- Strength Training Myths Women Over 40 Need To Stop Believing| 69
- Who Else Wants To Know The Mystery Behind Pelvic Floor? | 68
- Here's What Every 40-Something Needs To Know About Strength Training| 67
- The Secret To Overcoming Adversity| 66
- Crush Your Cravings
- How To Create A Healthy Routine In A New Normal | 64
- Who Else Wants To Know The Mystery Behind Self Trust| 63
- Ways to change your behavior that virtually no one knows about|62
- Alcohol and Weight Loss How To Keep It Simple |61
- Healing Your Relationship With Food | 60
- Can you jumpstart your metabolism| 59
- Quick and Easy Ways To Beat Burnout | 58
- Why Your Really Need Courage | 57
- The Power Of A Daily Routine| 56
- You Are Your Habits | 55
- Stop Spinning Your Wheels And Start Practicing Patience|54
- The Secrets To Living A Lean Life | 53
- Adults Friends Made Easy What You Need To Know| 51
- What Does Taking Radical Responsibility Really Mean| 51
- Are You Ready to Get and Keep Your Fitness Motivation?|50
- Are You Ready To Break Up With Overtraining? |49
- Apply These Techniques To Increase Your Hydration | 48
- You Are Divorced Now What | 47
- Are You Ready To Have A Good Night Sleep | 45
- What The Heck Are Essential Oils|44
- The Best Ways to Streamline Your Nutrition |42
- 10 Habits Holding You Back From Success| 42
- What You Need to Know About Meal Prep| 46
- What You Need To Know About Self Discipline |41
- Don't Be Fooled You Do Need An Estate Plan | 40
- What You Really Need To Know About Self-Care | 39
- Is it time to question your relationship with alcohol | 38
- how to easily get your act together and be healthy|37
- How To Dethrone Your Inner Mean Girl | 36
- How It's Possible To Be Healthier In 90 Days |35
- Why REPS Is The Only Skill You Really Need| 34
- Want A Healthier Life? Focus On Mindset | 33
- How To Break Up With Body and Food Obsession | 32
- How To Explore Spirituality |31
- 9 Reasons Why You Are Stuck and WhatÂ ToÂ Do About It| 30
- Are You Ready To Stop Dating Mr. Wrong | 29
- Apply These Tips To Master Your Nutrition | 28
- The Power Of Quality Movement | 27
- 4 Alternatives To Dieting |26
- How To Own Your Body and Your Style | 25
- Are You Ready For Life To Feel Effortless | 24
- Creating A Wellness Vision That Gets Results | 23
- How To Start Keeping It Real | 22
- The Ugly Truth About The Pill | 21
- Easy Ways to CRUSH the Year End Slump| 20
- How To Follow Your Travel Dreams
- Secrets To Beginning Exercise Quickly And Efficiently | 18
- Who Else Wants To Figure Out Menopause | 16
- Now You Can Discover Secret Ways To Stop Stressing That You Won't Hear Anywhere Else | 15
- To Women Who Want To Learn Healthy Discipline | 14
- A New Way To Create Success | 13
- Want Big Results Build Small Healthy Habits | 12
- 7 Steps To Getting Healthy And Staying On Track
- Food Has No Control Over You | 10
- Are You Ready To Pay Off Debt Without Struggling?
- To Women Who Want To Live More Mindfully, But Can't Get Started | 8
- What Every Momma Needs To Know About Being An Empty Nester | 7
- The Secret To Effortless Weightloss Revealed | 6
- To Women Who Are Too Busy To Get Healthy | 5
- What Every Women Ought To Know About Moderation | 4
- Discover The Secrets To Healing Metabolic Damage with Natalie Newhart |3
- Easiest Way To Create Lasting Habits | 2
- What is Fit Girl Magic
- Being a Healthy 40 Something Today with Esther Blum|1
- LIve Coaching Call: Food Teleconference
- Fabulous Fit Squad Book Review -- Why Diets Are Failing Us
- 50 Ways to Soothe Without Food
- Little Book Of Thin -- Fabulous Fit Squad
- Can I Be A Yummy Mummy?
- Hungry For Change
- Fabulous Fit Squad -- Cavewomen Don't Get Fat
- Book Review: Crazy Sexy Diet
What are those personas?? Suffering Sally, Mojo Mama, Comfort Connie, Perfect Pam, Freedom Frankie.
I am here to help you identify where you need to start and how I can take the burden off of you to make the climb a little easier. THISSS is my mission in life. For you to feel like every day is a beach day!!!!
But like I said before, you have to go through each of these fitness personas to get to that place where everything feels easy, good and effortless in our bodies!! You may see that you have multiple personalities or personas, but to really identify where you should start and what are the most predominant fitness personalities, I have come up with a Quiz!!! (So take that real quick and then come back and continue reading about each one!)
Suffering Sally has lost count of how many diets she has tried and failed at… And she can’t seem to get out of your own way. She is desperate to try things and get something to stick, and she wants to figure out how to break free of this cycle and stop feeling like she is always failing!! Because feeling like this really sucks!!!
Sally how are you going to break out of this cycle is to create 1-3 non-negotiables. These are the things you can do day in and day out and you feel like you are honoring yourself and your health. You want to learn a few more tricks take the quiz, I break it down even more.
Before kids you were superhuman, could do all the things that you wanted! But… once you had kids you could barely get out of the house without being a train wreck!
It is so easy to say when the kids are older, I will do this, when the kids get out of school, I will get fit. life gets easier, slower less hectic as your reasoning.
Guess what…. You have to stop using your kids as an excuse to get fit!! So, you are going to look at your Big Rocks…. And those things are sleep, stress management, mindset, exercise, self-care and nutrition. This is where we are going to focus to see a shift in what is going on. Think about how we will get out of our own way and focus on these big rock items.
If you can focus on all those rocks, but exercise is one that you just keep saying you don’t have time for. Then make time for it. Get the kids involved with it as much as possible. Bring the kids along. Do it at the playground? Play with your kids and have them join. Show your kids good health to help carry forward with them in their lives!
Food is her spirit animal….. She eats when she is happy, stressed, anxious. Just like most of us, she has been socialized to blend food and emotions together. So, Connie is always trying to find a way to incorporate food into what she does and how she feels.
Listen… I get it!! So how do we just feel through our emotions without turning to food? You have to get to the point where food is not the first thought! So, I want you to HALT when you are about to eat and ask yourself these questions!
1. Am I hungry?
2. Am I angry?
3. Am I lonely?
4. Am I tired?
5. Am I bored?
We have to learn to ride the wave of feelings without food!! We want food to not be your spirit animal and I want you to find something else to be your spirit animal instead!
Well… I think the name speaks for itself. They want perfection in all that they do. I am a recovering perfectionist. Especially when it came to me and my fitness competitions! It put my perfectionist personality into overdrive, and it became the perfect way for me to control everything in my life, especially when I was working out.
Having that control over their food and workout, makes them feel like they’re slowing down the moving train of life! And 9 times out of 10, they control this stuff because they cannot control something else in their lives.
I challenge my clients to stop beating themselves up about why they can’t be perfect or motivation or willpower. You have to snap out of this all-or-nothing mindset because it has the highs and lows and will keep you stuck in that vicious cycle. So, if you need it, ask for help!! Don’t struggle alone. If you really need help, ask for it.
When you are a Perfect Pam, go for the B+. Because going for the A+ is going to make you go batshit!! And just remember that B+ is ok because coming in at 80% is doing better than most people! And this is where I always tell people to create the small non-negotiables, so you feel like a winner! Try to do a few things day in and day out vs. the 20 so you don’t drive yourself crazy.
THIS IS WHERE YOU WANT TO GET TO!! My big overall dream and fantasy for you is to live the flip-flop life!!! Life feels effortless with your flip-flops in your hand!
You don’t feel guilty you are constantly working out. You are finally at a place where you feel fit, free, comfortable and confident in your life! There is no such thing as a good foods and bad foods list. You have mastered setting processed goals vs outcome goals. You are not out there looking for permission and you know how to stay on track in stressful times!
THIS RIGHT HERE, is what we are all striving for!! And it takes us time to get here, but we can get there! Now if you aren’t here, that is ok! I have given you tips and tricks to get there. If you want to get here but need a hand, that is where I come in. Hire a coach guys… Hire a coach that helps you to get excited about where you need to go, what are the choices that need to be made and how do you connect it to your life!!
How do we achieve consistency…? Because that will give us success and results. What does that look like for you? And which one of these personalities resonates the most with you!? If you are not sure, take the quiz so you can see where you begin! Everyone has a starting point, whether you’re a Suffering Sally, a Comfort Connie, a Mojo Mama, or Perfect Pam, we all can evolve from that desperate dieter into the person who feels fit, free, comfortable and confident in their bodies, like Freedom Frankie!!
Where are you? Where do you start the climb? Which door do you need to walk through first? I am handing you a plan. I am handing you a blueprint. You just have to grab it and do it! Just downloading the plan isn’t enough, we need to take action! That is where a coach comes in to figure out how to make this plan work for them. We help to guide you so that you can make it across the finish line.
Let’s walk through this together and get you feeling your best you have in a while!
Guilt Free Summer Guide https://kimbarnesjefferson.lpages.co/guiltfree-summer-2021
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/FabFitSquad
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fitgirlmagic/