I’m always trying to find new ways to sneak in veggies.Â These zucchini patties are perfect for any meal and you can cook a whole bunch ahead of time and microwave them later when you want to eat.
- 4 cups shredded zucchini
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Â½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese ( you can sub nutritional yeast)
- 2 eggs
- Â½ tsp Cajun spice
- Â½ tsp lemon pepper
- Â½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Put the zucchini on a cheesecloth or kitchen towel and squeeze as much moisture out as you can. This is important to make sure the patties stick together properly.
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Form into patties no more than Â½ inch thick.
- Place on cookie sheet cook for 20 min then flip and cook another 20 min